My birthday present from my wife...

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
got my birthday present from my wife.... more dice to play Dungeons & Dragons.
They are supposed to be 7 sets of 7 dice in 7 different colors. each set is supposed to have a d4, a d6, a d8, 2 d10, a d12, and a d20.

The dice are beautiful, but the green set is missing the d12

seem to be having an issue with uploading images.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
We be working on it. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I can't give you a time when all will be fixed, but it's the weekend, so I imagine I should hear from the Owners soon enough. :)

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Again, Thanks Z and the cg admin team for quickly resolving the issue.

the pics I intended to post when I posted this thread
DSCN0822.JPG DSCN0823.JPG
the Amazon seller is unable to ship single die, or even single colors sets.... so the offered a partial refund to make up for the missing die. Nice people to work with.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
My wife is slowly warming up to my obsession with RPG dice and paraphernalia...
This order brings my current total up to 12 full sets of dice, and about 50 or so singles...
Over 100 25mm scale miniatures of both characters, and monsters...
And about 75 or so rule books and source books....
This is the last mini I finished... Bainadun TrueHeart, Priest of the war god Tempus, he strikes his gods foes with strength of arms, and magic thru faith.
DSCN0672 (2).JPG

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Nice!!

Hint: To focus on an object like that, place a sheet of paper right next to the piece, then have someone remove it. Generally, pressing lightly on the shuttter will focus the camera, and it will see the sheet easier. Set the camera for close up, usually a Rose or flower symbol.

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
yep... I do all of those things but my cheap nikon coolpix can only do so much....

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Oh. I have two Cannon Elph's, they really let you take good pictures. The 10 Megapixel one shoots 1080P video also. The older one I use for stills. I still have all my Nikon lenses, as they fit the new digital bodies. I hope someday to get a D70 Body, as I have a few 1000 dollars worth pf Nikkor Lenses, and they fit. I have a nice Tamron 500mm TeleMacro, with a 2X's adapter, you can see the rings of Saturn with that.

I purchased a 10 Megapixel blister pack camera for my son to take on a field trip. It turned out to be a Chinese Canon Elph clone. This camera, for $50 dollars, did everything the $500 dollar Elph did, I was amazed. It even had the multiple focus frames in Orange appear, like the Elph. Crazy!! :)

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
In a past life, when I had disposable income, I had a Canon Rebel EOS SLR and about $2500 worth of close up lenses...
had to sell it all to pay bills.