My big announcement!

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by nx13688, May 9, 2005.

1. nx13688

nx13688 Member

New accessory for your Indy cars - the Indianapolis Motor Speedway scoring pylon in 1/100 scale. It's pretty simple and should be quick to build, but do let me know if you find any issues with it. I haven't been able to test-build it because my printer is out of ink and my checking account is out of money. :x
    Download - 4.6MB PDF
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Tower is printed, should be able to build it during NCIS tonight.

pics at 11 :p

Rick
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Ok, I hate when i do this, I printed the model, with all intentions to put in my bag to take home last night, so I come home, wanting to build the model while watching TV, my sorry ass left it in the office.

Come to the office this morning, sure enough, its right UNDER a magazine i put there late in the afternoon.

ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH

Rick
  4. nx13688

nx13688 Member

5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

I have posted 4 pictures in my album, showing the pylon, the program car, and Butch Price's Kenny Brack Hako doll.

i did print the add on parts, not yet gotten to cutting the program car yet.

Rick
  6. nx13688

nx13688 Member

7. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Outstanding NX 8v) Thanks!
  8. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

I click on the Freebies URL's above and I get a 404 Not Found message. Were these only offered for a few hours or was there an overrun of requests??
  9. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

I click on the Freebies URL's above and I get a 404 Not Found message. Were these only offered for a few hours or was there an overrun of requests??
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Good job!

Having work in print is an achievement. :D
  11. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Good job!

Having work in print is an achievement. :D
  12. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hey Dnlgtr,
    Check the date on those posts, they were made 1 year ago yesterday, not yesterday. The date posted is right above the persons icon. :)

Also, a lot can change in a year, especially on the internet. 1 human year equals 10,000 internet years. Thats why computers from 20 years ago are called "Dinosaurs". Just joking around, I just made all that up! :-D

Where's my coffee? I'm not awake yet. :oops:
  13. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hey Dnlgtr,
    Check the date on those posts, they were made 1 year ago yesterday, not yesterday. The date posted is right above the persons icon. :)

Also, a lot can change in a year, especially on the internet. 1 human year equals 10,000 internet years. Thats why computers from 20 years ago are called "Dinosaurs". Just joking around, I just made all that up! :-D

Where's my coffee? I'm not awake yet. :oops:
  14. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Daisey Designs

Hey Dnlgtr,
    It's me again, he he

Click on the link at the bottom of any of the posts written by member nx13688. The link is for his own personal site, which is still there I might add.

He has some great models of race cars for sale, really cheap, and a couple freebies to boot. The wonderful scoring Pylon is a paltry $2

Enjoy,
    Russell
  15. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Daisey Designs

Hey Dnlgtr,
    It's me again, he he

Click on the link at the bottom of any of the posts written by member nx13688. The link is for his own personal site, which is still there I might add.

He has some great models of race cars for sale, really cheap, and a couple freebies to boot. The wonderful scoring Pylon is a paltry $2

Enjoy,
    Russell
  16. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

What about 2006?

Since this thread has been pulled up from the back of the archive;

Has anything been put into the 2006 program?

I checked the store link at the begining of this thread and it is still good and a 2006 program is still $10 but no indication is given of what is inside it, only a pic of the cover.

Russell
  17. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

What about 2006?

Since this thread has been pulled up from the back of the archive;

Has anything been put into the 2006 program?

I checked the store link at the begining of this thread and it is still good and a 2006 program is still $10 but no indication is given of what is inside it, only a pic of the cover.

Russell
  18. nx13688

nx13688 Member

Nope, nothing this year. I did, however, start on a 1/32 '56 Watson, the one pictured in this earlier post in case they had wanted one, so it's on the to-do list.
  19. nx13688

nx13688 Member

Nope, nothing this year. I did, however, start on a 1/32 '56 Watson, the one pictured in this earlier post in case they had wanted one, so it's on the to-do list.
  20. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

A crying shame...

That's a real shame that they didn't include something in this years schedule.

We, (paper modelers) are certainly not a dying breed but we are a special lot, unappreciated by "normal" people.

I sure am glad to hear that you are still going forward with your design though. Either one of those vehicles would be a treat to build as far as I'm concerned and I am not a big race fan.

I'm just another one of those modeling "nerds" and proud of it too. :grin:

Looking forward to building, whatever you design Ryan!

Russell