My 2nd Engine - UP C44-9W

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
n2trains said:
I hate to see the pair lashed up... UP and BNSF do NOT belong together, though I have seen a fair amount of that lately (at least before I left Washington in January), UGH. It totally disgraces UP to be seen with such "unfashionable" units...
Brandon:wave:, though I TOO, am a PROUD UP FAN:D , PLEASE, lets NOT be "hating" on here;) . i STRONGLY urge you to read post#419 on page 28 in MY thread:thumb: . from one UP fan, to another, THANKS!, and take care my friend, :D -Deano

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
:wave: Hi Brandon,

As Deano said, if you read the post in his thread and if you havnt, I too urge you to read post #419 on page 28 of "Engine Pics and Train Stuff", this is not the place to bash on people for likeing diff. road names. I like BNSF, UP, CSX, and CNW, THOSE ARE MY CHOICES of favoirite road names and I respect your opinion about you dislikeing BNSF and I am fine with that and not going to say anything else about it because I don't what this thread to turn out like one of my last threads I did as some of you might recall.

Now getting back to the the pictures, Thanks Matthew for the compliment and thanks Deano for posting.

I tried something new. I took pictures of the train going by and of traffic passing by. Here is my attempt at it:

1. Pic of the UP Dash 9 leading the BNSF Dash 8
2. Pic of the train getting closer and the ROADWAY truck moving down the road
3. Pic of the back half of the Dash 9 and the truck closer
4. Pic of the back halfof the Dash 8 and the backof the ROADWAY trailer

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 46

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
1. The ROADWAY truck is gone and the train is still passing
2. Another truck has gone by, this time it is a 53' XTRA LEASE trailer with a OVERNITE Mack Cab and the train is at the last 3 cars
3. Half of the 40' Flat and the truck is at the grade crossing
4. Last car of the train and the truck is crossing the tracks now
5. Train is out of sight and truck has crossed the crossing.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 37

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Thanks Steven, I would have taken more pictures with a much longer train but it was about 2:00 am last night when I took these pictures and I was sooo tierd. I enjoyed doing it so I think I will be doing this again soon.:D

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Well Done!!!

WOW JOSH!!!:eek: i REALLY like those pics!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: having the traffic moving by was a NICE touch;):D . i think you have done an AWESOME job of capturing your favorite likes in those pics:thumb: . they are VERY WELL balanced with Trains, Trucks, and construction;) . EXCELLENT JOB JOSH!!:thumb::D. :D -Deano