Mutant Stick Men Wage War on LPB's

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hehehe Jon,
You had me going friend, I do like my new ground throws (harp)

Cheers
Shamus
waver.gif

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Are the colors right?

OMK had his 2nd couisin paint 'em, "Wrong-way" Knudsen, an old war one pilot, and now paints all of our signs. He was an ace three times over, known for his great abilities as a pilot and not so great abilities as a navigator. As the legend goes, the second time he shot down his fifth barron, he got seperated from his wingman and flew his sopwith camel behind enemy lines and landed. Of course he was captured. He convinced the Germans that he really didn't care who he shot down, or who won the war for the matter; he just loved to fly and shoot up planes. So he convinced them that he could fly their Fokker triplanes and help them get cought up for the ten of theirs he took. Being from Danmark likey helped his plea. So they sent him up, but not completly trusting him, with 5 wingmen, including Baren von Richthofen himself. As soon as they were off the ground, Wrong-way, loyal to the King of course, shot them all down, including the Red Barron, making himself an ace three times over. He was happy to see his rivals 'chute open, so he could later continue beating him regularly at chess. He knew he couldn't make it back to England without a wingman, and turned back to land at the german air base and turn himself in. Of course, Wrong-way turned the wrong way and flew himself home instead.

This is why I'm not sure about the colors; red on both sides?

Attachments

• painted.jpg
    painted.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 189

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Jon,
They are great, and the colours can be Red or yellow, I prefer red myself.
Shamus
waver.gif