Multiple pictures in a post

cabdriver

Jan 23, 2005
I should know this by now but don't. :confused: I have seen several posts recently where one of a couple things occur and I would like to know how to accomplish this.
1). Someone has text, then a picture, then more text below the picture, all in the same post. How do you do that?
2). Someone has text, then a picture, then more text setting up the next picture, then the picture, then even more text, all in the same post.

Bottom line is how do you have multiple pictures in the same post (which I already know how to do) separated and surrounded by text (which I don't know how to do). Any limit to the number of pictures and text?

This would really help me in my postings since I have been putting in text, then adding in two pictures, then picking up again in a new post for more text and pictures. Appreciate the help. :)

Pete

Jun 2, 2001
New Brunswick, Canada
www.hioutput.com
You'll notice that those pics you're referring to aren't "attachments" , but rather are hosted on another website other than the fabulous Gauge.
Many use railimages or something similar, and some of us have our own webspace to host them so that they can be inserted anywhere in the post. "Attachments" are all set to the bottom of the post.