MRC Prodigy advance question......

hey guys, i just purchased a knew prodigy advance system. i brought it home and had it up and running in just a few minutes. i have to say, it has all the big features, plus a great LCD read out and its really easy to use. my question is this..... im wanting to add 3 cab fascia panels so i can daisy chain them and im wondering what type to use. i ordered some for my NCE PHP a while back, but they are too small for the Prodigy to plug into. does anyone out there know where and what type i need for this system? thanks for all the help!:thumb:

CN1

Great stuuf about the Advance.

I have the basic prodigy and I will upgrade to the Advance soon

I too am using the MRC Prodigy Advance System...

I too am using the MRC Prodigy Advance System (since about October 2004) and love it. This was my first venture into the whole DCC arena. It may not be everyones cup of tea but for my purposes and the money it offers all the features I needed or wanted.

You may also be interested in knowing that a company is currently writing computer code to use with this system and soon you will be able to automate operations with a PC. I should have a BETA test of this program sometime in April/May from the designer...more on this later :D

Regards,

rksstl

Bob, keep us informed how the testing goes when you start using it. Seems like MRC hit the mark with the advance system.

Alan B

trainsteve2435 said:
.... im wanting to add 3 cab fascia panels so i can daisy chain them and im wondering what type to use. i ordered some for my NCE PHP a while back, but they are too small for the Prodigy to plug into. does anyone out there know where and what type i need for this system? thanks for all the help!:thumb:
The Atlas UPC will probably work.

In a recent email from Matt Katzer here is an update on software for the MRC Prodigy Advance System...

We had to place the project on hold till we receive some more information form MRC. So it is on hold till april/may. I just wanted to update you. If we receive the information from MRC earlier then there apirl/may date, then we will be able to make some progress

Sorry for the Bad news

Matt Katzer
www.kamind.com
Leading suppliers of DCC software