.mqo help

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by ltla9000311, May 3, 2009.

1. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Hey guys I have a file that I downloaded from PPX Club. (It's a gundam and it was free) that I need some help with. Specifically it was designed in Metasequoia, I know next to nothing about Meta. What I was hoping is someone here on the forum, could take this file and split it up into sub-assemblies for me. Specifically head, torso, waist, left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm and back assembly. I have it unfolded in Pep but I'm having one hell of a time telling which parts are for what! If there is someone who could help I would greatl appreciate it. After it's unfolded I will make it available to anyone who wants it.

PS-It appears to be from Gundam 00, it is called the Cherudim(?). I have several others that this designer made that I would like to eventually unfold for everyone to build.

Attached Files:

2. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

FYI There's a "Match corresponding surfaces" function in Pepakura, use it to your advantage. :D
  3. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Send it over

I'll send you a PM with my email. You can send me the file and I'll split it as you requested. The bigger challenge will be if there is any intersections in the parts.

SJ