Morris Minor

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That would be one heck of a find. Check out this page. There is a nice assortment of British cars, no Morris Minor, but a great Morris Mini, a great Austin Healey Sprite, and a Mini Countryman/Travelle, the only site I know of that has these.many many more models. All FREE too! Lots of color variations. You can save the instruction pictures by "Right Clicking" "View Background Image"

Link = http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~kamaboko/1_30model/

sprit_main.jpg
coopers_main.jpg
con_tra_main.jpg

Isarmann

I think I ran across a Morris Minor myself just a few days ago... I'm pretty sure I have it. Let me look through my stuff and see what I can find. You know how those acquisition quests can be--- the folders are a mess.

I'll let you know.

Okay--- I found it. It's a pretty clean-looking PDF, completely unmarked--- none of the metatags in the pdf are filled out at all. It's almost strange how sterile this thing is.... The bad news is, I think it's only half of what you're hoping for--- it's the pickup version. The back half of it is a cargo bed. From what I can tell, it's an earlier one (going by pictures of real Morris Minors). I don't know where I found it--- but I did get it right around the same time I found the models Zathros mentions above. I would've said I found it at the same place, but it seems different. There really are no markings anywhere in the pdf--- no text at all, except for numbers.

Anyway, if you think it will be useful to you, if you'd like to have it, just let me know.

Last edited:

3d Modeller

Hi Zathros, I have found those one's and am looking at them to see if can manipulate, but might be better / easier to unfold one somehow.

3d Modeller

Hi Isarmann: Is it this one ? which I have already. I am going to do this one but the person who wants it is aminor fanatic and wants the sedan version as well, and that is the "common" one.

Isarmann

Yeah, that's the one I ran across, you bet. I recalled that I had grabbed something named "morris", and that was it--- but I hadn't actually seen it until I looked it over for you. I thought it has some good potential; doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it... but disappointingly, not the Minor sedan you were hoping for.

Let us know how it goes.

Isarmann

Oh, it's no problem... I will certainly keep an eye out. I've been finding some good stuff lately looking deep into foreign-language resources, and there is some hope there--- normally I don't think I would "ooh and ahh" over a Morris Minor, but knowing there's a desire for it, if I see one now I'll surely notice it.

Good luck with your effort.