More Plaster added.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi All,
Here's part of the new area I have been developing, the small hamlet will have a road bridge going over the tracks at a later date.

main.jpg

main01.jpg

Thought I would have a little humor on the railroad with this structure, I saw that sign "Hover & Gobble" in a film I was watching some months ago and I just fell about laughing when I saw it and decided to have one myself.
gobble.jpg

This shot is most of the left side of the room it is housed in, the only thing missing is a short grade to another logging area.

over.jpg

Shamus

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Shamus,
O scale certainly seems to agree with you! Happy to see you are "aquiring" some real estate for those great looking buildings to occupy. Looking forward to seeing that road bridge, hope there are more O scale vehicles there than there are here.
Pete

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Paul I think your progress is just great and can't wait to see it develop into a full layout with all your little special touches. I was hoping that you might do some step by step projects like Robin because I find it a great way to learn. Thanks Pat

pcentral

Jul 17, 2002
Central California
Visit site
It is looking great, Paul! One of these days I am going to get into On30. My wife saw the ore dump cars from Bachmann recently at a hobby shop and loved them. I just don't have the room right now for another scale:p :D . I would love to see more pics of your rolling stock as I would like to build some like them for my narrow gauge themed garden RR.
Steve

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thank you one and all, I shall be doing some step by step how to's at some time in the future, but right now, I have to leave the railroad alone for a few weeks.

Shamus