More of Main St.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Here's a couple of more buildings for Main St(town yet un-named)
Pet Store on the left(How much for that doggie in the window?) and I don't know on the right. Both are lighted.

Attachments

• main1.jpg
    main1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 167

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
I was going to say that it looked like a cafe, but when I looked at the interior shot I thought "Travel Agent"? Good opportunity for some posters in the window?

Andrew

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Good looking models Ed. The pet store looks like it used to be one of those SS KRESGE or WOOLWORTH five and dime stores before they went under. Great interiors.
My suggestion is either a doctors office or a dentist.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Thanks everyone!
H.& R Block.....Thats what it is!
I still have more interiors to do so an LHS is a good idea. I have one question though....How would you do an HO scale model of an Ho scale model?
Been working on it.......

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Originally posted by eightyeightfan1
Thanks everyone!
H.& R Block.....Thats what it is!
I still have more interiors to do so an LHS is a good idea. I have one question though....How would you do an HO scale model of an Ho scale model?
Been working on it.......

I think you try taking a picture of a small layout such as might be used as a demonstration layout at a lhs. If you also took a picture of a local hobby shop through a window, and then combine the photos in Photoshop, and put it in the window. If done right, you might not need to actually model the interior. You might use photos in every window.