More Fallout developemental.....

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by MTK, Aug 13, 2011.

1. MTK

MTK Active Member

They're prescription, trust me, but as soon as I actually read the bottle, I went off of them cold-turkey.
  2. MTK

MTK Active Member

I couldn't help it! LOL! Even though I'm working on getting caught up on some previous works.... I couldn't help it. I just had to play with some more Fallout models.:mrgreen:

I present three fallout television sets, not the least of which is the one patterned after the Ford Philco Predicta! That's right! FORD! Philco was Ford's appliance division and made a lot of dofferent products that still work today, because they were built Ford Tough!

Attached Files:

3. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Love the Televisions - really thought provoking, i used to service TV's and Television Cameras back in the day - i've had thoughts on designing a paper model of this camera, along with some of the older ones from the 50's-60's and 70's. I don't know how to use the software you guys use, so i do stuff manually - takes forever wall1

Attached Files:

4. MTK

MTK Active Member

Wow, that looks like an interesting project.
  5. MTK

MTK Active Member

This was essentially done weeks ago as you can tell by the first page, but I finalized it and uploaded it just now. Enjoy. The drill that opens the door will be separate and the interior will follow at a later date.

http://mtkcardcraft.blogspot.com/2011/09/fallout-vault-gear-door-part-1-of-vault.html
  6. MTK

MTK Active Member

Couldn't sleep, so I worked on these a bit more tonight.....

Attached Files:

7. MTK

MTK Active Member

While I'm still working on the more complex models, I've come real close to finishing some more simple subjects. I thought the first couple of these would make interesting dust covers for existing book, for fans that like that sort of thing, so these will essentially be sizeable and printable graphics.

The Computer monitors have been very popular, so I'll be finishing up the wall interface...

All I have left for the lamp is to tweak the texture and add the Nuka Cola label. The first couple of these should be the next things I finish.

Attached Files:

8. MTK

MTK Active Member

I still can't find the flippen texture to that frakkin train..... Anyone...??? Just give me a clue as to what the friggen texture is called. Thanks.:thumb:

Attached Files: