More Fallout developemental.....

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by MTK, Aug 13, 2011.

1. MTK

MTK Active Member

.... weapons, models, and one for the train lovers around here.

Attached Files:

2. ekuth

ekuth Guest

Man, those weapons are gonna be killer. You're doing great work here, MTK!
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That Train is awesome! There area lot of people who are going to like that. It came in so me many liveries. I watched one of those demolish a pickup, no one was inside, and the biggest piece left was no bigger than a football.
  4. willis398

willis398 willispsu

I'm looking forward to the pics of the final products. Incredible work and effort into these models!! Thanks,
    --Willis
  5. MTK

MTK Active Member

Thes are temporarily on hold. I cannot find the texture for the train and cannot find the texture for the 9mm, nor can I find the texture for the Barrett rifle. So, until I can track those down.... Not much I can do, but put some plain basic textures on them. The Sarsbarilla Vendingmachine is on track as are a couple of others. Unfortunately, I have other life issues to deal with right now. From now on I'll be linking to all of these models through my blog and will only do requests on occasion.
  6. MTK

MTK Active Member

As you can see, the textures are just not working for these models. See the first couple of photos. I did, however get a real good start on a 1:1 Railway Rifle. I even matched the size to real 6" railroad spikes.

The last couple are just some graphics...

Attached Files:

7. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Hey.... i wish i could do this kind of designing :eek: these are truly wonderful, and when completed, will be masterpieces for sure - GREAT WORK thus far :thumb:
  8. MTK

MTK Active Member

I did not design these and do not want it to be percieved that I'm trying to take credit for others work. I'm taking the existing meshes, converting them, tweaking the textures, reapplying the textures and sizing them and unfolding them into workable patterns. I will take credit for what I do, but as with a great many of these models they are existing meshes, CG files, PC game files etc. I make every attempt to credit anyone I work with and to post, or quote the original source. So, that's it in a nutshell. Hope that clarifies things.:thumb:
  9. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Sorry about that mate - but what you do is damn good work :thumb:
  10. MTK

MTK Active Member

Well, thank you Sir, that is high praise indeed. I'm blushing.:eek:
  11. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Ok this took some work ! Again not sure if this will help but i found the train in Boulder City ..

here the link ---> http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=43074

and a pic's

And by any chance you can get the Overlook drive in Movie screen and the little car speak please grab them !! throw' em with the coaster "LOL"

Thanks and good luck :)

Attached Files:

12. MTK

MTK Active Member

I'm not a member over there yet, can you grab those files for me send via e-mail and I'll get to it when I can. I had surgery yesterday and I'm a little foggy. Thanks. I'll do what I can. Let me know if you find the thextures for those guns you wanted.
  13. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Did the files help for what you needed ??

If your not able to get the texture for them send them me with out it .. doesn't both me i can paint them :)
  14. MTK

MTK Active Member

I'm working on them intermittantly. I still can't spend to much time at the computer at one shot. I'm getting there......slowly.
  15. MTK

MTK Active Member

I still cannot find the textures for the flippen train, nor can I locate a couple of the weapons textures... I'm going to continue to look for them, but if I don't find what I need I'm going to try and texture them on my own. Of particular interest to me is getting this train done. If I do texture it, I'm going to do different versions. See photos. BTW, I have three box cars textured. ;) The vending machine is almost done as is the Ultra Slotmachine.

Attached Files:

16. MTK

MTK Active Member

Still haven't found the textures, so I came up with this..... and while I was at it, I came up with a squad of custom made Securitrons.:thumb:

Attached Files:

17. MTK

MTK Active Member

Well, I found some high-res textures for some of the models I was working on, see the photos below. Can't wait to get the Nuka Cola train done, as well as the variations and the box cars and the vault diorama and the weapons and the......

Attached Files:

18. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

This all looks really cool :thumb: Sorry to hear you've been in Hospital, hope it was nothing too serious and you get well soon. All the best. Pete.
  19. MTK

MTK Active Member

Thank you Peter, I'm having fun, at any rate. Nothing to serious, just reconstructive surgery. Couldn't understand why I was so wobbly. I thought I was taking low grade pain meds and found out I was taking something much stronger. Doh!
  20. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Hey..... take it easy, some of these pain killers can put you on cloud 9 - Good job you found out what you were on, you could have done yourself some damage otherwise. Even so, take your time and recover properly my friend. announce1 DOCTORS ORDERS