More Doggies from Aussi

interurban

Great stuff woodie do you now what type of wood they used on the interia ?? Don`t say tree wood:D
Here are a few more lovely shots from me mate Arthur
Fresh of the press from Aussie;)

Attachments

• doggies 10134.jpg
    doggies 10134.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 80

Woodie

"Ordinary Old" wood as far as I know. Dunno actually. It would be some sort of local timber they were made out of.

If you have a close weeny microscopic look at my dogboxes on Garahbara, you will see they are decaled/numbered exactly the same as your fav "street scene" pic. That is the same pic I used to decal and number the model kit.
The two tall brown buildings in the background of the red "Tait" with the banner on the front have since been demolished. They won an achitectural award in the 60's for inovative design, and featured on the phone book covers of their day.

The Premier of Victoria won an election with the policy of demolishing them, as they had become a city "eyesore" since they were built.

interurban

Those doggies do look neat I may just manage to get a couple if me mate ever makes hid mind up to take another vacation downunder:D :D
Woodie are you gonna string the overhead on the Garahbara??;)
I can get ya some Panatgraphs;) about $20canadian.:p each

Woodie

Thanks Chris for the offer. :) The kits come with pantos, so I'm fine in that area. I may string up some wires on Garahbara MKII, but not all over. Maybe a branch line. An "out and back" setup. Something like that.:)

interurban

Good on ya Woodie But once the over head is done you will love it.

Here are two nice older pics from me mate .
I have always liked the colour on the trams.;)

Attachments

• 60s trams 10142.jpg
    60s trams 10142.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 101