Monday Have You Been There?

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks

I added some more details around the caboose/office. I also began weathering track for the Hillside Extension.

When was the last time you were in a hobby shop? And did you get anything?

For me it was this weekend. I stopped in the shop because they were having their annual 25% sale. I walked out of there will a bunch of detail supplies and items.

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
Its been a couple of months since my last visit to a hobby shop. Starting to have withdrawal symptoms. I need a trip to town and some browsing among the trains.

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
i go to the LHS EVERY 2-3 weeks, and YES, you bet i get something or another EVERY TIME i go:thumb: . (looks at the time) i WILL be going today!:D i am out of aircraft paint thinner, Solvaset, and low on Dull Cote. :D -Deano

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I go about 4 times a year and, because I buy mostly parts and bits, never the latest locos or cars, I rarely get more than an acknowledging "Hurumph" from behind the counter. Never unfreindly or uncourteous, they just know I'm not gonna make their next car payment for them:thumb:

santafewillie

Aug 4, 2002
era tx
Visit site
I believe in supporting my LHS rather than some faceless Internet site. I go every 2-3 weeks and buy many items each time. Of course, my LHS makes all customers feel welcome and he knows me by name, as well as my likes and preferences. I don't mean to knock Internet sites as they are the only source for some Gauge members and I'm sure there are many reputable ones.

C

Catt

Last saturday was the last time I was at a LHS and no I didn't buy anything.I was there to exchange some information.