Moldy Crow WIP

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

With all the features of this model(landing gear, dioramas, and cockpit) ready to go, would any of you be disappointed if I don't include figures? I can't get a figure I'm happy with, and I can feel a burnout approaching on this project, so I think it's ready for release. You can still use modified 1:48 figures from plastic kits.
  2. wedge

wedge Member

don´t worry, it will be great even without them ...sincerely , I´m not using figures because of their 2d nonrealistic construction :mrgreen:
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

Okay then, I'll release them just as soon as I unfold the Imperial City model. There are several edges that aren't wanting to join up in Pepakura Designer 2, and so I'm having to do some creating placement of the pieces so they are in the same location.
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looking forward to the final release. Regards figures, I could care less, you're right when you say that they can be taken from available kits.:thumb:
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

It will probably be sometime around Saturday. I've been sick since Friday so work has been slow as molasses in winter-time, but I'll probably be better by Wednesday. I'm getting plenty of sleep, drinking plenty of water, and staying pretty inactive.

On the funny side, I had my first nightmare in ages last night, and of all things it was about being chased by a Dark Trooper Phase 1! I can't believe those things *still* give me nightmares after all these years . . .
  6. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Well, get well soon and don't eat anything spicey before you go to bed.:thumb:
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

I'm feeling much better today. I think I'll go ahead and finish unfolding the Imperial City diorama now.
  8. jxn1138

jxn1138 Member

Hey, what ever happened to this? I was psyched to build the Crow, then, it just never came out.......:?
  9. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I'm pretty sure it's done and has been posted, I've got one to finish, but I'm deep into two other projects. I'm sure the author will chime in soon.
  10. jxn1138

jxn1138 Member

Were did he post it? I've been watching the download area and haven;t seen it.
  11. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I honestly don't know, but will check into it for you. I got mine kinda of as a beta build and kind of to check out the landing gear. I'll get back to you, sorry.
  12. jxn1138

jxn1138 Member

thanks.

Moldy Crow has been one of my favorite SW ships for a while. It has a great rey bird look to it.
  13. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I've sent MF a PM asking permission to send you a copy.
  14. Millenniumfalsehood

Sorry for not replying to these posts sooner. I have been rather busy this past couple of weeks getting caught up on college work that I missed because I was sick and building a custom 1:72 YT-1300 for an upcoming IPMS contest.

The reason it's not in the downloads section already is that I can't email it to cgutzmer (sp?), and the file just for the Crow is 8 megabytes so I can't upload it myself, much as I'd like to. My email program, Cox, refuses to accept my password anymore, so I'm going to have to troubleshoot the problem and find out what's wrong. I switched from Outlook Express to Mozilla Thunderbird, which caused the problem, and I need to get it fixed soon.

On the same subject of the Moldy Crow, I am doing a cutaway painting in the style of the ICS books now. I have the body's exterior done, and now I'm working on the interior. Since it's part of a painting class it's going to have to be finished soon.

Believe me, the moment I can upload it, I will. :thumb: In the meantime, for those of you who want the Crow, landing gear, and Anoat City, I'm sure CJTK won't mind emailing them to you.
  15. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Do you want me to send Chris the one I have?
  16. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I can send you the version I have, MF has given me permission via PM, or you can wait for the final version when it's ready and is loaded up to the site.
  17. Gearz

Gearz Member

Pheeewww your a busy boy, with multiple disasters chewing up time.... .. When the clock stops and everything happens at once ~ remember, be cool, be calm, be collected, and if you can't do that, make sure your looking good as it all comes apart at the seems.! lol Good luck with IPMS contest MF
    :thumb:
  18. jxn1138

jxn1138 Member

Yeah, Millenium, souds like you've got some irons in the ol' fire. Hey, keeping busy helps pass the time.

The stuff I've seen in this thread looks great, and I'm excited. I didn't mean to be pushy, hope I didn't come off that way, just encouraging! :mrgreen:

So, CJTK, if you don't mind sending it to me that's awesome man, thanks.

I'll send you a PM.
  19. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Sent.:thumb::mrgreen:

20. Millenniumfalsehood

Thanks for understanding, guys. I'm going to be burning the candle at both ends next week, despite the fact that it's spring break.