Moin, Moin...

scumbucket

...like we say in northern Germany or just Hi! :D I am pretty new to papercraft. I started with some cutout-models wich came with a Video-Game Collecters Edition. By now I made 4 more or less small Projects. I really like the relaxing, Zen like part of Papercraft. It is a great hobby I think wich fits perfectly in my preferences of building things with my hands, set things together and figure out how things work.^^ I like the game and sci-fi themed projects the most. My other hobbys are PC-casemodding and systembuilding, repairing electronics and playing games, Mostly League of Legends. I realy like boardgames too and enjoy them a lot.

I already got many good tips here about glue, tools and technics. I really appreciate that. I also want to show some pictures of my work, just did no decision how:confused:. Thinking about making a tumblr or flickr or something to make sharing easy as my mobile is my only camera. Has anyone experiences with any of those websites?

by now thanks for the welcome and take care:thumb:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, scumbucket! Welcome to Zealot! I'm from Western Germany, and the title of your introduction immediately caught my attention. Make yourself comfortable, take a look at the builds of the others, choose a topic you like best and share your modeling experineces with us. In short: Have fun and enjoy! :wave:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Is there any particular genre that you are interested in?
If you have any photos of your work, please post them. We love seeing photos.

If you have nay questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself.

scumbucket

Thanks for the wellcome!

I like sci-fi and stuff coming from games I like. I found some really good templates and currently work on a "Minion" from League of Legends. I will upload some pictures soon.

=)