Modifying a layout

richalex2010

I have decided that I want to make the Carolina Central RR from Model Railroader (I got it from the Model Trains Step By Step, but it is in the December and Janurary of 1996 and 1997 MR issues), but I want it to be a 4 by 8 foot layout and have a double track layout with an extra industry. If you have any ideas, I would like them. You can also e-mail me an RTS file at jake@salexander.com. Also, what rolling stock should I have, and how much of each? (I want to get it from Life-Like before Winter is over- the winter sale prices ar really cheap compared to all the others:).

richalex2010

update

I am going to put a Rocket launch or construction facility of some sort on it - I may replace the industry on the right with something else. I will also have a lighthouse on the river. If I do a launch facility, it will be on a seperate island or the bank of the river that is only very small. My other thread about the rocket stuff is Model Rockets and Trains in the general train stuff area.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
You could go really "James Bond" on the layout and have the lighthouse BE the rocket launch facility... :) :D

Andrew