Modified El-Baz Shuttlepod

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by geino, Mar 21, 2007.

1. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Free Way To Save Files

What I do is email files to myself using a free online email service. That way the files are kept (for free) on another server.

Works for me.
    :twisted:

Terry
  2. geino

geino New Member

Let's try it again.

Here is a nearly complete version of page one of the Shuttlepod with a lot of revisions. I tried to work in the suggestions that were made and I made a few changes of my own.

Before anyone yells - I have removed the credit information temporarily. It will be in the final version.

Let me know what you think.

Attachment removed. See later message for full model
  3. geino

geino New Member

Let's try it again.

Here is a nearly complete version of page one of the Shuttlepod with a lot of revisions. I tried to work in the suggestions that were made and I made a few changes of my own.

Before anyone yells - I have removed the credit information temporarily. It will be in the final version.

Let me know what you think.

Attachment removed. See later message for full model
  4. geino

geino New Member

Here is the start of page 2.

Note: only one nacelle is started. I have resized the nacelle so it is equally proportioned. The rear portion is finished with new detail and parts.

Removed - See next post
  5. geino

geino New Member

Here is the start of page 2.

Note: only one nacelle is started. I have resized the nacelle so it is equally proportioned. The rear portion is finished with new detail and parts.

Removed - See next post
  6. geino

geino New Member

Both nacelles are finished. New parts, lines straightened, extra parts, more detail.

The Bottom portion of the body is nearly finished and the Middle portion of the body is started.

Let me know what people think of the changes.

New file posted 4/19 - 4:15pm EST
    Even more improvements

4/20 - 4:08pm
    New file with both sheets uploaded. Credit information readded. More than 90% complete with the revisions. Some minor details left on the top of the shuttlepod. Some other details left in other areas to finish. I should have it finished by early next week.

Let me know what people think.

4/27 - 4:25 pm
    This is the nearly complete version - the only thing left is darkening a few fold lines.

Now that it is nearly done can someone please provide some feedback?
  7. geino

geino New Member

Both nacelles are finished. New parts, lines straightened, extra parts, more detail.

The Bottom portion of the body is nearly finished and the Middle portion of the body is started.

Let me know what people think of the changes.

New file posted 4/19 - 4:15pm EST
    Even more improvements

4/20 - 4:08pm
    New file with both sheets uploaded. Credit information readded. More than 90% complete with the revisions. Some minor details left on the top of the shuttlepod. Some other details left in other areas to finish. I should have it finished by early next week.

Let me know what people think.

4/27 - 4:25 pm
    This is the nearly complete version - the only thing left is darkening a few fold lines.

Now that it is nearly done can someone please provide some feedback?