Model RR on TV

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
From Trains.com:

World's Greatest Hobby on national TV
World's Greatest Hobby ambassador to show train layout on nationally-televised Fox News Channel

John Vanacore, an ambassador for the World’s Greatest Hobby program, owns The Round Hill Store, a train store in Connecticut. One of his customers is a producer from Fox and Friends, a national morning television show on the Fox News Channel cable network. John often talked with the producer about the fun and fascination of model trains. He must have done a great job, because on August 14, 2003, he will be given a guest spot on Fox and Friends to demonstrate how simple it is to get started in model railroading.

For the interview John will bring along his portable HO scale 4 x 6 foot layout that will be featured the January 2004 issue of Model Railroader. John's segment will air at 6:30AM EDT. Consult your local listings for the Fox News Channel in your area. To learn more about John’s train company, visit his Web site at www.ATSFTrains.com.

Sempak

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
I get FOX news with Fox and Friends in Australia on Foxtel cable. Any idea how far behind the shows are? I have a feeling they're in real time so I'll adjust for the time zones and hopefull catch the show.

rcwatkins

Jul 4, 2003
TN
Visit site
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
The only fox we have around here are the 4 legged furry kind.
lol. What stations DO you get. I get the whole kit n' kaboodle cept for the WB. The only train stuff I've seen on TV was on RC hobbies which was Geeeee scale & DCC. They didn't tell me too much about DCC.

Sempak

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
A friend of mine told me about a program called Billionaire Toys which had a special on some guy who's layout was three stories high with tens of miles of track in a huge building. HAs anyone else seen or heard about thsis?