Model Of The Week : The Spice Must Flow...

blaar

you need four to make it look good, now I need to ask are you going to make an assembly guide for the spice harvester?
I'm putting it together but I have some ???'s about some of the parts I need some type of reference for the assembly...

It is for that exact reason why I also prefer having the PDO of a model. Makes more sence when building, but I can understand the creators wanting to protect their work. Damn pirates :(

the4ce

Ah, I was afraid this could happen. Does some reference photos will help you? Tell me what you don't understand.

I could put password on the .pdo, but the real reason I didn't put it is because not everyone has Pepakura and I didn't wanted a bigger .zip. If it's necessary I will make step by step instructions.

Marco Scheloske

Nice, although I hope to see a more detailed version of the real movie version in the future. I love the ripped and rounded Chriss Voss design!

the4ce

Thank you Marco.

UPDATE: Version 1.1 released
-Fixed color of a line and moved two flaps.
-Fixed fremen marking (was upside down).
-Added some missing flaps.
-Added reference images in a new pdf (if you are confused where some parts need to be put)!

You can download it here: link

Hope you like the modifications. :)

Dunkel

Hi, I have printed the different parts, but I can't see where to start. Can you give me some help and tell me the first parts to build ?

Regards.

the4ce

Well it doesn't really matter with what parts you start. You can start by building the main hull then start building the front of the harvester by adding part by part to the hull and after that you can attach the tracks.

Hello,

I would like to download the model, but my virus protection software warns that the content of the file is dangerous.

Sincerely

Tom

the4ce

Hello, I use Kaspersky as anti-virus software and it doesn't detect anything. It could be just a false alarm...

If it was infected I think somebody by now would have notify me about that.

the4ce

Finally! I finished the model! :mrgreen: Well...maybe some adjustments could be made and it's not the cleanest build I made.
Those tracks took forever to make!

Here are some images(download too): link

Uyraell

Thank you for this, it's a very fine looking model, and one I shall enjoy building.
It captures the look of the original very very well, and is instantly recognisable as belonging to the "Dune" Universe.
I'll be very pleased with it, once I've built it.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

the4ce

Thank you MTK and Uyraell. :)

Uyraell, if you build it please post some pictures if you can and want(doesn't matter if it is finished or not).