Model of Meritorious MentionEVA POD - 2001 Space odyssey / UHU

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Great job.
I am glad that you have enjoyed. Thank you.:thumb:

uhu02

Dude, you have just recieved the highest honor bestowed upon you, by UHU himself! AWESOME!!! I bow to UHU for the design, and to you for such an excelent build!

BOWING_SMILEY.gif

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Everything is CLEAN & CRISP!!!
This looks like a studio prop.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!
This project has made the FRONT PAGE!!!

wedge

I must admit that I didn´t expect so many congratulations and cheering words :) Of course it makes me happy, but I don´t thing that all this is necessary :) There are a lot of other model that looks just great and deserve the same attention. I didn´t even know that there is something like "model of meritorious mention" :D

But Again - thank you a lot. All of you viewers and especialy to UHU

I´ve started Tie Interceptor but my free-time is over,so it will be much more longer process.

I gained a lot of experience with UHU´s model - especialy the rounded ones, so maybe I have enough skills to try the Odyssey next. I also looking forward to Lunar module which is absolutely admirable :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations for the front page! This is a well deserved honour, and I must confess, I was hoping that you would get it. Major kudos on a job excellently done! I'm looking forward to seeing your next project. Take care and have fun and enjoy!:wave:

dnalor

Congrats ...the ship looks great...nice, sharp AND on the front page..!!!

I like that space picture the most....nicely done.

Octoman

Wooooow!!!

You do fantastic work! Truly exceptional. This is really inspiring me to get better at this hobby.

Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Ian :thumb: