Model of Meritorious MentionEVA POD - 2001 Space odyssey / UHU

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Your building skills are something you have kept close to your chest! Excellent, superb workmanship! :)

wedge

Thank you for acclaim, but fortunate a lot of my "skills" is camera able to hide when you choose the right angle :)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
... hide when you choose the right angle :)

What do you want to hide ????????

From what I see, there is NOTHING to hide..!!!!

That is a GORGEOUS build....!!!!!

Arthur C Clark and Stanley Kubrick would look at that model from any angle and wonder if they were back in the Sixties, or still up there........ angel

:mrgreen::thumb:

F131

F131
Great job! I have been a long time "lurker" and sometime contributor to this site, and what continues to amaze me is how the quality and build skills of these paper models continues to improve. No longer are builders/designers happy with flat textures and single layering of models. These are studio quality masterpieces that are living and functional.:thumb:

wedge

Thank you all guys . I really appreciate it

DanBKing : There is always something to hide - and I´m good in it :D
F131 : You are right, UHU is real master in this field (One of many of course :)

I´m working on Aries 1B and I must say that for me it is a little bit easier than the moonbus. So don´t hasitate - go for it !

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I think you re the only person I have seen who has done all three of these, and your workmanship, well, like I wrote before, excellent! You perseverance, enviable! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW!!! I am ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY on how well this project has turned out!!!
You have done a SPECTACUALR JOB!!!
The lines are VERY clean and crisp!!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You rule!! I have goosebumps! Great, .........no, ............EXCELLENT JOB!!! :)

McGee

Cory
man ALIIVE that looks great. The composite photo really sells it. What a clean sharp build. definitely inspiration for the rest of us.