Model of Beta Fighter Mospeada

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by fruiz, Dec 28, 2007.

1. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hi people :wave:

I found this model in format .3ds for working, i uploaded for somebody help and paint this model for all member, i hope positive answer of yours.

Greetings

fruiz
    Lima - Perú

Attached Files:

2. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Hey Fruiz!

Great find! Could you believe I was Searching for references to design a Beta just yesterday!

Could you tell me the website you found it on? I'll start playing with the mesh for a paper model build soon.
  3. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hello Thunderchild

Lei your message, and I think wanted the link model, well here I leave you:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

I hope that with your help this Beta model can be shared with all stakeholders. As indeed this link several models ready for arming and some others who still have to work.

I hope that I help with that, to give the models missing finish necessary to start arming.

Greetings

fruiz
    Lima - Perú
  4. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Nice

Thanx Fruiz!!! :thumb: :cool:
    There are some nice useful models here. Does anyone know who the modeler(s) are so we could thank them and get permission?
    I guess I could just use these as a guideline and build a fresh model over it...
    :confused:
    Anyone have some inputs?

BTW Fruiz, if you want, check out the progress on my current design of the SDF-1 here:
    http://forum.zealot.com/t154958/
    The first version is nearing completion.

Hope everyone enjoys the last weekend of the year!

Thunder

Attached Files:

5. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hi eveyone

These models found on a page of Latin model, which I signed, I am Peruvian, and I seemed to share with everyone well, some models.

These models are designs Cuguel, who shared in the page Modelos de Papel, and from here you send my respects and my greetings.

For members of this forum, the important thing here is to be there as models that are not yet completed, are pending textures and painted patterns and, if possible, give them a very good finish. For this reason is requesting your help, because the truth I am new to this and I do not know much that is the 3D design, I hope to learn early to be able to make my own designs and to be able to share them with everyone.

Greetings and Happy New Year.

fruiz
    Lima - Perú