Model help!

ltla9000311

Aug 14, 2008
Fresno, California
Okay I posted this over in the designers corner of the forum, but I don't know how much traffic that area gets. So I'll post it here too.

I have a Meta file of a Gundam that I would like to break down into sub components. Like the head, hands, right arm, left arm, left leg, right leg, waist and torso. I would do this myself, but I don't know the first thing about Metasequoia.

This file was free to all along with about five others from PPX Club. I believe they are from Gundam 00.

I will send the file to anyone who asks once it is unfolded. I will post it here if the original author gives his OK. Anybody know how to do this?

HELP!!

Attachments

• Cherudim A.jpg
    Cherudim A.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15

elpapersyco

Jan 29, 2008
Hello you must separate each pate eg head, shoulders, torso, Barzan, hip, legs. do metasequia in separate files and save them separately and then open them in pepakura

ltla9000311

Aug 14, 2008
Fresno, California
elpaperpsyco-thank you for the info. I'm one of those guys who would know how to do it in Sketchup, but don't know how in Metasequoia. None of the parts as far as I can tell are separated into groups to make it easier to do. Believe me I've tried, for about 2 hours. Just call me all thumbs. Or is it dumbs?

Nov 28, 2005
Fareham UK
He's in luck!

For once UMC2 can read the file. I see it is all one object so I'll have to cut it up with judicious amounts of area keeps and deletes.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 11