Model Art P-51 D MUSTANG 375 FS

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by dwgannon, Jul 2, 2005.

1. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Where's the joke (bad or good) on the software being on the computer or on the operator's effort??!!
  2. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, John John ... I PMed you on the reply to your query to avoid stepping on other people's sensitivity... best regards...

Farouk
  3. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, John John ... I PMed you on the reply to your query to avoid stepping on other people's sensitivity... best regards...

Farouk
  4. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

5. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

6. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Farouk

I appreciate it a lot but I would ask you to share it with the board, I kinda come here to be educated and informed not made fun of... kind of thing you would have to wonder about someone who take the time out of their day to insult someones question on a board that thrives on educating its members by allowing questions to be thrown up for debate & discussion.......I suppose everyone has their own reasons to be here

But your not the Joke subject its not a punch at your level of English

:? :? :? :(

John John
  7. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Farouk

I appreciate it a lot but I would ask you to share it with the board, I kinda come here to be educated and informed not made fun of... kind of thing you would have to wonder about someone who take the time out of their day to insult someones question on a board that thrives on educating its members by allowing questions to be thrown up for debate & discussion.......I suppose everyone has their own reasons to be here

But your not the Joke subject its not a punch at your level of English

:? :? :? :(

John John
  8. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Its just a joke of the language. English is full of them. Newspaper headlines are often great at doing this, by missing out the smaller words to get a punchy headline, the meaning gets lost, or inverted, or just plain funny. The wartime 'Churchill Flies Back to Front' is a good example. 'Man Eating Shark' is another. OK, there is a hyphen missing, but read it quickly, who is eating who? Ambiguous, and therefore potentially funny.

In other words, no-one is taking a pop at anyone!

Mind you, I reckon we need a couple of new 'smillies', one for Britishisms, and another for Yank-Speak. The number of verbal tussles I've seen on the Internet over differences of speech and spelling between us Brits and our colonial cousins, phew......

Tim P
  9. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Its just a joke of the language. English is full of them. Newspaper headlines are often great at doing this, by missing out the smaller words to get a punchy headline, the meaning gets lost, or inverted, or just plain funny. The wartime 'Churchill Flies Back to Front' is a good example. 'Man Eating Shark' is another. OK, there is a hyphen missing, but read it quickly, who is eating who? Ambiguous, and therefore potentially funny.

In other words, no-one is taking a pop at anyone!

Mind you, I reckon we need a couple of new 'smillies', one for Britishisms, and another for Yank-Speak. The number of verbal tussles I've seen on the Internet over differences of speech and spelling between us Brits and our colonial cousins, phew......

Tim P
  10. jijo

jijo New Member

Hi All and Farouk,
    This is OT, but is the third time that I'm sending this message.
    Farouk, please find below your AC:
    Please let me know if there are any problems.
    Best++,
    Emil
  11. jijo

jijo New Member

Hi All and Farouk,
    This is OT, but is the third time that I'm sending this message.
    Farouk, please find below your AC:
    Please let me know if there are any problems.
    Best++,
    Emil
  12. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, Emil ...

Thanks for the AC...but, I have not received any intimation prior to this. I have had sent you full brief on the SurfMaster via my e-mail (today, 17 Sept 2k5). I pm'ed you in this regard..... Thanks, once again...Sincerely, (Muhammad)Farouk
  13. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, Emil ...

Thanks for the AC...but, I have not received any intimation prior to this. I have had sent you full brief on the SurfMaster via my e-mail (today, 17 Sept 2k5). I pm'ed you in this regard..... Thanks, once again...Sincerely, (Muhammad)Farouk
  14. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Team,
    I need help. Does any one out there know if the P-51 Mustang Old Crow exist in paper model form. I thought I have seen. I just recreated my PC under linux and have not moved my XP book marks over. Please send me the link if it does.
  15. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Team,
    I need help. Does any one out there know if the P-51 Mustang Old Crow exist in paper model form. I thought I have seen. I just recreated my PC under linux and have not moved my XP book marks over. Please send me the link if it does.
  16. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

So many...........seems like FG had one by John Dell.......I could be mistaken though.

Are you planning to do a re-color if one is not found?

Sorry about the Hellcat. Any pics on the 109?
  17. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

So many...........seems like FG had one by John Dell.......I could be mistaken though.

Are you planning to do a re-color if one is not found?

Sorry about the Hellcat. Any pics on the 109?
  18. Kaz

Kaz Member

John Dells P51

Sadly John Dells P51 extras from Fiddlers Green Magic Keys do not include the OLD CROW, cos I would have built it if there was. Big Beautiful Doll is there though:) another Duxford resident...
  19. Kaz

Kaz Member

John Dells P51

Sadly John Dells P51 extras from Fiddlers Green Magic Keys do not include the OLD CROW, cos I would have built it if there was. Big Beautiful Doll is there though:) another Duxford resident...
  20. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks Kaz..........I knew that I was missing a few brain cells.......alright Dave....... sounds like we need to re-color.

I'll help if you are willing! Let me know, I think we can do it!

Still looking for some pics of the 109!

john