Model Art P-51 D MUSTANG 375 FS

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by dwgannon, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Dave,

Man I like the words that be coming out of your mouth! I'm am VERY happy to hear good news. Do as Jim says and take it easy, build up those reds.

The model is truly good, I also plan on another build of it.......heck I'm working on the new IAF version from Moshe's site.......... when I got time and need to make my mind think of other stuff.

I've got a profile that shows a blue version instead of the green and I'm thinking about a re-paint and re-number to match it.

Can't wait to see some more of the big blue cat in the background!

Glad you are doing better.......and heck I almost forgot.......... you even take better pictures than me. Maybe I gotta make a trip up and get some tips! :D

Take care

john
  2. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

John,
    Come on over. Your welcome any time. Might as well pickup GW on your way and we can make a party out of it. The Beer's on ice. :lol:
  3. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

John,
    Come on over. Your welcome any time. Might as well pickup GW on your way and we can make a party out of it. The Beer's on ice. :lol:
  4. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Dear Dr. Zarkov :

Hi, nice to see you on this Forum! This is of another subject (SurfMaster) but I guess the issue is the same. Would the above treatment extend to the following message I've sent to Support@Card-Models.com (on 25 Aug and 9 Sept + plus earlier ones) and to you on your return e-mail address (after you had sent me the Airacobra graphics sample). But, I haven't received any reply till date.

Please, understand that I'm sending the request thru this Forum out of desperation for want of reply (reasons above). As I suspect the above messages may haven't got to your people and you and thru this Forum it may...... I looked forward to enjoy the versatility of the SurfMaster. My best regards

tausugAir (aka Muhammad Farouk S. Tan)

Dr. Emil Zarkov

Dear Emil :

Sometime in early 2004 I bought the unfolding software SURFMASTER and detail of which sent to me via Internet....I've kept a folder of the application in mjy hard disk for a ny eventuality-computer breakdown. Two days ago it happened and despite several and all attempts to reinstall using the User Data given me, I've been unsucessful... Please, I appreciate assistance to have the SurfMaster reinstalled. The following is the my user data (on file) and the Authorization Code given me.

a) User data see attach

b) (given) Authorizastion Code : 25409626545

Thanks, again and best regards....

Sincerely,

Farouk

(Please, note I've changed my e-mail address to this one : farouk_tan45@hotmail.com )
  5. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Dear Dr. Zarkov :

Hi, nice to see you on this Forum! This is of another subject (SurfMaster) but I guess the issue is the same. Would the above treatment extend to the following message I've sent to Support@Card-Models.com (on 25 Aug and 9 Sept + plus earlier ones) and to you on your return e-mail address (after you had sent me the Airacobra graphics sample). But, I haven't received any reply till date.

Please, understand that I'm sending the request thru this Forum out of desperation for want of reply (reasons above). As I suspect the above messages may haven't got to your people and you and thru this Forum it may...... I looked forward to enjoy the versatility of the SurfMaster. My best regards

tausugAir (aka Muhammad Farouk S. Tan)

Dr. Emil Zarkov

Dear Emil :

Sometime in early 2004 I bought the unfolding software SURFMASTER and detail of which sent to me via Internet....I've kept a folder of the application in mjy hard disk for a ny eventuality-computer breakdown. Two days ago it happened and despite several and all attempts to reinstall using the User Data given me, I've been unsucessful... Please, I appreciate assistance to have the SurfMaster reinstalled. The following is the my user data (on file) and the Authorization Code given me.

a) User data see attach

b) (given) Authorizastion Code : 25409626545

Thanks, again and best regards....

Sincerely,

Farouk

(Please, note I've changed my e-mail address to this one : farouk_tan45@hotmail.com )
  6. jijo

jijo New Member

Hi All,
    I don't know what happens...
    I sent the updated P-51 and F6f kits whith the corrected wings to Web-systems Ltd and they reported that they'll send the updates to the all customers. Probbably they update the kits download, but NOT send the files.
    Please contact me directly at
    emilzarkov@yahoo.com
    and you'll receive the updates.
    Dear Farouk,
    I sent you the all necesary data, probbably to your old email address. No rejection message received.
    I'll do it again, but please send me the atachment at the email address above.
    The all these was a bit out of topic.
    Best regards,
    Emil
  7. jijo

jijo New Member

Hi All,
    I don't know what happens...
    I sent the updated P-51 and F6f kits whith the corrected wings to Web-systems Ltd and they reported that they'll send the updates to the all customers. Probbably they update the kits download, but NOT send the files.
    Please contact me directly at
    emilzarkov@yahoo.com
    and you'll receive the updates.
    Dear Farouk,
    I sent you the all necesary data, probbably to your old email address. No rejection message received.
    I'll do it again, but please send me the atachment at the email address above.
    The all these was a bit out of topic.
    Best regards,
    Emil
  8. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Emil,
    What they did was to put the corrected parts on the page that you order the plane from. If you go to card-modlers.com and then click on the P-51D or the F6F-6 you will see the corrected sheets below the order line. But they are there. It would have been nice if they would have notified some one. But I feel you did more in the way of customer services than what they did. Thanks again.
  9. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Emil,
    What they did was to put the corrected parts on the page that you order the plane from. If you go to card-modlers.com and then click on the P-51D or the F6F-6 you will see the corrected sheets below the order line. But they are there. It would have been nice if they would have notified some one. But I feel you did more in the way of customer services than what they did. Thanks again.
  10. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Dear Dr. Zarkov,

Thanks very much for giving attention to my predicament regarding the SurfMaster...As instructed, the attachment had been forwarded to you on the above e-mail address.

If the theme earlier is a bit out of topic please no harm is intended and apology is extended.. More power to you and, again. thank you so much.

Farouk (aka tausugAir)
  11. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Dear Dr. Zarkov,

Thanks very much for giving attention to my predicament regarding the SurfMaster...As instructed, the attachment had been forwarded to you on the above e-mail address.

If the theme earlier is a bit out of topic please no harm is intended and apology is extended.. More power to you and, again. thank you so much.

Farouk (aka tausugAir)
  12. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Farouk how do you find the software?

John John
  13. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Farouk how do you find the software?

John John
  14. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

He turns on the computer and there it is... :lol:

Sorry but I just cant pass up a chance to use that comeback, call it a weakness...
  15. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

He turns on the computer and there it is... :lol:

Sorry but I just cant pass up a chance to use that comeback, call it a weakness...
  16. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

That's bad Rick. :lol:
  17. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

That's bad Rick. :lol:
  18. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

No doubt. 'tis a character flaw of mine that I can never pass up the opportunity to make a bad joke, or pun. :oops:
  19. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

No doubt. 'tis a character flaw of mine that I can never pass up the opportunity to make a bad joke, or pun. :oops:
  20. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Where's the joke (bad or good) on the software being on the computer or on the operator's effort??!!