mobile laser tanks

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
Jan 3, 2015
North East Germany, Europa
So I rummaged times in my stash and doing me the idea has come to a small reconnaissance tank .
The starting point : boxes of " rubbish " , as my husband says so beautiful ....

So ich habe mal in meinem Fundus gewühlt und dabei ist mir die Idee zu einem kleinen Erkundungspanzer gekommen.
Die Ausgangsbasis: Kisten mit "Müll", wie mein Mann so schön behauptet....
motzki.gif
grin.gif

i22676b6tylf.jpg

i22677byfm6q.jpg

i22678bf4r0s.jpg

i22679bkh8ta.jpg

Nun dazu noch diverse Teile eines T-34 und den oben gesehenen Kleinkram.
Heute abend geht es los. Etwas zum abendlichen entspannen.
Now plus various parts of T - 34 and the above seen bits and pieces .
Tonight we go. Relax a bit for the evening

cylongirl

Jan 3, 2015
So now I have verbastelt the tower of the T - 34 and supplied with laser " MG " and laser " gun " . As tower turntable serves firstonce the egg cup , in pink , the favorite color of my
Servicemen .
Jetzt habe ich also den Turm des T-34 verbastelt und mit Laser- "MG" und Laser "Kanone" versorgt. Als Turmdrehteller dient ersteinmal der Eierbecher, in Rosa, die Lieblingsfarbe meiner
Soldatinnen.
grin.gif
i22693bymcg4.jpg

i22694b8e52z.jpg

OK, weiter gehts. Ran an den Motor. Verbaut wurde hier die Auspuffanlage einer Harley Elektraglide.
OK , on it goes . Ran to the motor . Was built here , the exhaust system of a Harley Elektraglide .
i22695bee1a1.jpg

Und noch für die Frontschürze, hier mußte der Kopfschutz eines Gabelstablers herhalten, der Turm dreht sich dan über die Kappe eines ehemaligen Fasermalers.

And even for the front apron , here the head of a fork-lift truck protection had to serve , the tower dan turns on the cap of a former painter fiber
i22696bxmt0v.jpg

grundiert/primed
i22792bfw7i0.jpg

i22793bw3x2i.jpg

i22794bsuxcj.jpg

i22928bn69fe.jpg

i22927bh3slh.jpg

Reactions: DanBKing

cylongirl

Jan 3, 2015
i22929bsryc3.jpg

i22930bofx4x.jpg

So you can see here a small engine and the transmission . This then drives a gear which drives between the wheels , through a belt , the two axes on which in turn a wider gear is seated . The wheels run straight pairs . is directed with the hand of God .
Also Du siehst hier einen kleinen Motor und das Getriebe. Dieses treibt dann
ein Zahnrad,welches zwischen den Rädern, über einen Treibriemen, die
beiden Achsen, auf denen wiederum ein breiteres Zahnrad, sitzt antreibt. Die Räder laufen paarweise geradeaus. gelenkt wird mit der Hand Gottes....
wink.gif
grin.gif

HGJ

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That's really neat. It could steer, through scrub steering, in real life. Very cool though. :)