Mizuirogakuen

M

Mark_1984

http://mizuirogakuen.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

It looks like Mizuirogakuen are going to release a new model soon, although my Japanese is a bit flaky ;) so I can't be sure.

Does anybody know if there older models are available anywhere ? I cant work out if the older ones are sold anywhere, or whether they are just no longer available for download.

M

Mark_1984

http://mizuirogakuen.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

It looks like Mizuirogakuen are going to release a new model soon, although my Japanese is a bit flaky ;) so I can't be sure.

Does anybody know if there older models are available anywhere ? I cant work out if the older ones are sold anywhere, or whether they are just no longer available for download.

bill516

Sep 28, 2005
Sheffield UK
Mark

Click on the paper craft button on the right side of the page and this will take you to a page where you can click on Character, Robot and Gun, Others and Peparoid, click these and it will take you to requested page. If there is a download next to the model you want then you can download it. There is also a Re-uploading page where models come up from time to time so you can download them. You can also mail him and request a model for download and he will put it up on the re-uploading page eventually depends on how many people want a particular model I think.

Bill

bill516

Sep 28, 2005
Sheffield UK
Mark

Click on the paper craft button on the right side of the page and this will take you to a page where you can click on Character, Robot and Gun, Others and Peparoid, click these and it will take you to requested page. If there is a download next to the model you want then you can download it. There is also a Re-uploading page where models come up from time to time so you can download them. You can also mail him and request a model for download and he will put it up on the re-uploading page eventually depends on how many people want a particular model I think.

Bill

Thanks for the heads up Mark. I'll definitely be on the lookout for that one. I googled Rozen Maiden, and it turns out this model is a character from the anime series of the same name. There is a synopsis available on wikipedia. From the image it looks like this will be a pretty complicated model, probably more along the lines of Aru than Haruhi. I'm looking forward to building it.

Don

Thanks for the heads up Mark. I'll definitely be on the lookout for that one. I googled Rozen Maiden, and it turns out this model is a character from the anime series of the same name. There is a synopsis available on wikipedia. From the image it looks like this will be a pretty complicated model, probably more along the lines of Aru than Haruhi. I'm looking forward to building it.

Don

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
From my shallow knowledge of Japanese the new model will be the last doll of the RM series, Kirakishou. The remaining 7 have all been designed already. If anyone want them (and couldn't wait for the re-uploading) then please PM me.

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
From my shallow knowledge of Japanese the new model will be the last doll of the RM series, Kirakishou. The remaining 7 have all been designed already. If anyone want them (and couldn't wait for the re-uploading) then please PM me.

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Reminder: New Re-uploads now on the site. This time it's the 2nd, 6th and 7th doll from the RM series--

hinaitigo01.jpg
kanaria01.jpg
barasuisyou01.jpg

Re-Uploading