topcg002.jpg

Xmas-cos02.jpg

ƒgƒbƒvƒy[ƒW‚ð‹[Ž—ƒuƒƒO‚É‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½B–{•¨‚̃uƒƒO‚Í•p”É‚É‘‚©‚È‚¢‚ÆiGL„tM j
let´s go back to work:rofl:

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Thanks for reminding!. This one looks cute...... Although not ready yet, but definitely on my to-build list already...

gwssms

Feb 7, 2004
These are really great looking models and I make sure to add them to my collection. My main problem with building them is that my wife already thinks I'm a dirty old man - I'm almost done with ninjatoe's Lara Croft and she fits together extremely well if you take my meaning - maybe I am a dirty old man... :/

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
...If you say these anime figures are for kids, would that make a difference...?

--Curses, anime is NOT just for kids!!...

S

Soaring

Nice job man, seems like they're real! However, I'm not too excited about figures of people :/ Still, amazing detail man! Did you create it? (I'm guessing so)

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Soaring, last photo in post 1 is real, the others are the CG effects of the models. Still, those come out extremely nice ^^

xavs

Jun 23, 2006
Mexico City
No, Not me

This guy is a "A" grade in human form early last year he had a collection of more than 20 dolls, most of them manga, including belidandy of "Ho my goddess" one of my top 10 items:thumb:, we think he had some copy right trouble and shot down his site, for winter I gat the great news off him coming back, we’ll miss his past works but I’m sure he had many great projects in mind to come:twisted:

xavs

Jun 23, 2006
Mexico City
i hope someone know corean or japanese to thank him in his page cause i don't have a clue of what the page sais:p:p:pwall1

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
I've been learning Jap for months now......... I do hope one day I'll be able to say a big "thank you" to him :)

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
A few years ago I sent him an email in English to thank him for his designs and making them available to the rest of us. He answered back in simple English. He did a better job with the simple English than I would have done with simple Japanese. :D