Having realised that Aru was not going to be finished in time for me to enter into the Free Model competition, I thought I'd better lower my sights a little. So I chose something a little easier, but still from the same site. "Miyako" Miyako was carefully printed out. Due to the complex nature of the folds, I decided to print it out on plain copy paper. (Or maybe it was because that was already in the printer :roll: ) After a testing cutting session I ended up with a perfectly dimensioned part Gluing this complicated piece posed it's own special problems. The instructions say to use staples, but this looked a bit unsightly to me. However, I didn't want to use white glue as the large glued area would probably wrinkle, exspecially as I was using copy paper. In the end I opted for Pritt As you can see, the part rolled nicely. However, the uniform roll didn't look right. What it needed was a continuously varying radius around the circumference. I achieved this with an innovative technique. The actual method is, of course, highly secret, but I call it my 'squashing method' :twisted: And here is the finished article. I have to say I'm very pleased - it turned out far better than I expected.