Mitsubishi A5M Claude

Sumato

Hey, Guys. Here are a couple of photos of my new Mitsubishi A5M 'Claude' Japanese fighter, under development. This build doesn't yet have a prop, wing fillets or landing gear. Just thought I'd share, anyway. The kit should be available at Skyline Paper Models in about a week. Thanks for looking!

Sumato

Hey, Guys. Here are a couple of photos of my new Mitsubishi A5M 'Claude' Japanese fighter, under development. This build doesn't yet have a prop, wing fillets or landing gear. Just thought I'd share, anyway. The kit should be available at Skyline Paper Models in about a week. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• a5m_1.JPG
    a5m_1.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 196
  • a5m_2.JPG
    a5m_2.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 154

Alcides

Sumato

This looks very good but you own to me some detailed pictures of camberra :twisted:

Regards
Alcides

Alcides

Sumato

This looks very good but you own to me some detailed pictures of camberra :twisted:

Regards
Alcides

Sumato

Yeah, sorry about that. That plane takes a while to build with all of the options, flaps,cockpit, bomb bay and all. I don't have a current build with EVERYTHING installed on it. I will, though when I do a repaint and build another. If you like, I'd be happy to send you several pages of it to sample it's quality.

Sumato

Yeah, sorry about that. That plane takes a while to build with all of the options, flaps,cockpit, bomb bay and all. I don't have a current build with EVERYTHING installed on it. I will, though when I do a repaint and build another. If you like, I'd be happy to send you several pages of it to sample it's quality.