Mini-table saw

P

philip

where

You find all the deals. That saw at micromark is 100 bucks. Where did you find dial calipers for 15 bucks? That saw is so small, did it come with a decoder? :D

Here is some of my weathered lumber thats been hanging out for a while. Redwood on the left doesn't weather to well but really rips easy. Poplar on the right is lookin about right.

Attachments

• p1010188.jpg
    p1010188.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 107

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
The pair I have was mail ordered somewhere several years ago, probably harbor freight or northern hydastics. HDC also has them, and i think even cheap digi calipers. I know I saw digitals for under $30 somewhere recently. The two tests are to check them against something like the 1" slug that comes with a micrometer set and "zero" it, then fully open and close them four or five times and see if they are still zero'd. I also got a cheap mike set at HDC and they were accurate, but stiff, so I took them apart, cleaned and relubed and they are pretty good now.

That wood looks great, is it already cut small?

P

philip

Cool info. The redwood is 1-1/4 ripped off-fall scrap from the job site ripped down to ahout 1/16. problem is ripping it on the big delta............. need a featherboard keeps kicking "fling" back with huge blade and small stock. I bet your little saw would rip it.

messin around Christmas day last year and made this creche. You should start selling scale "weathered" lumber. Notice how some of the edges are not so weathered.

Attachments

• ctetch.jpg
    ctetch.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 102

b28_82

Jan 25, 2004
Midwest City, OK
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Sir_Prize
Cool!

Ratz! That's upstate... Good 4-6hr. drive for me...
See where they might be headed next, if you could.

I'll have to get back to ya on that one cuz i looked on their website and they dont have a list. I'll see if i cant find out from someone that works at the show.