Mini scenes II

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
The "sinbad" is taking on gas, food and "beverage" for the weekend.

Attachments

• sinbad.jpg
    sinbad.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 121
Sumpter,
Super scenes and excellent photography. If the lady on the left of Sinbad wants her bra returned refer her to Woodie's clothes line! :)

I just love that Yacht, when do we "splice the mainbrace"? (eager anticipation here :D )

Errol

Sir_Prize

Kewl!
They headed out on a 3 hour tour? HA!:rolleyes: :D
Remind me of the scale. If N what were the boat kits? If scratch, you up to relaying the how. Actually if they ain't n and are scratch care to share?:D
Looking at coastal stuff when I get my layout going. :rolleyes:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Sir_prise,
HO scale, kitbashed.
The sinbad is two of Athearn's boats( four to a box) spliced together, and detailed inside.
The Jenan III started as Lindberg's "Elsie". I saved the hull and the deck, and scratchbuilt the cabins and rig.

Errol, Time and Tide wait for no man, the mainbrace has already been spliced. You could distract Woodie while I raid his clothesline, and retrieve a certain young lady's unmentionables.
Pete

shamus

Registered Member
Great looking scenes, and good photography. Love the Yacht, just how big is it? Also is it a kit? wouldn't mind that myself.

My mini scene fits on my hand.

Attachments

• handscene.jpg
    handscene.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 71

Sir_Prize

LOOK! An Angel of God has swooped down to rescue that bathing guy and friend from the grizzley!:eek: ;)

Oh! It's only Shamus; but he has been blessed with a wonderful gift just the same.:D :D

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Shamus,
The yacht is 56' on deck, that's about 8" actual size. The cabins and rig are scratch built.
My beginnings in model building were in ship models, and I still enjoy the art. I'm currently doing two schooner rebuilds. One is the "HO scale" pilot boat "phantom", the other is a 1/32 scale, similar in rig to the pilot boat. The phantom kit may no longer be available, and is actually a 1/96 scale.
For those in N cale, the Revell "Russian Spy Trawler" kit would make an excellent freighter with a little rework.