Mini Hatak

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sdk2knbk

I tried to put the model in Downloads, but it didn't seem to work. So, I'll try again here.

Scott K.

Attachments

• Mini Hatak.zip
    116.1 KB · Views: 314

Tars

Cool! At last a Hatak. And one that perfectly fits my current lack of time ;) I was still looking for some nice ship to hang under the lamp in my room, now I found one. And since it's all up at the ceiling, the lack of detail in such a small model doesn't matter at all! Thank you so much :D

grifco2000

Bugger!!

Hi, thanks for the model. Unfortunately, it refuses to open for me telling me it is corrupted or multipart.wall1 Any chance you could PM the file to me?? Thanks, Brian:mrgreen:

Bhelliom

Sdk2knbk used to be me. Not sure what happened to the file, messed up when my old account was deleted? Anyway, I don't have it on the machine I'm using now. I'll have to look for it on my old one later and upload it if I can find it.

Scott K.

Kjev

It worked all right for me. IF its ok with our designer, I can send it to anyone who PMs me.

Bhelliom

It worked all right for me. IF its ok with our designer, I can send it to anyone who PMs me.
That's ok with me, if you don't mind a bunch of request for it. I was going to suggest that you upload it to the downloads area, but I'd rather wait until I have a better one to put there. I'm on one of my old computers now, and I still haven't found my original copy. It must be on another that no longer has web access (bad modem and i/o card).

Has anyone actually built one yet? I've been meaning to re-work the parts and try to add some proper texture, but havn't had any motivation to do so. I also had a much bigger version in process too (about 4x bigger, and not "hollow" inside).

Scott K.

grifco2000

Thanks, Bhelliom. I really appreciate you allowing this file to be shared. Hope you get your comp up and running. Im not real flash with them once they die:p I usually give up and send em off to the repair guy (lots of cash later they even come back working sometimes!sign1) Thanks again, Brian:wave:

cmags

I just downloaded and opened the zip file above without any problem. I have built this model at a very small scale (about 4-5cm across) just as a filler on a page so as not to waste card stock. Came out pretty cool at the small scale. Not enough detail for a large build I agree, but nice as a mini-model to sit on top of my monitor. :thumb:

Bhelliom

I wonder what's going on with this? The file size for me is correct, but I still get "The source data stream is corrupt" when I try to open it. This is a bit weird. Why can some download ok and not others?

Ekuth, you there? Any ideas?

Scott K.

Elliott

Came through fine for me Scott - correct size and opened up perfectly. Windows XP (all SP's), latest version of Firefox.

cmags

Why does a Microsoft product not work correctly on a simple task? You'd be a rich man if you could answer that question. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.