minature vacum cleaner

Tommybza

How minni

there is some thing that is used for 35mm It is a compressed gas duster BUT it works in reverse there is a small canaster that holds the dust or what ever your are cleaning . street price is about $80 bucks .
clean green or green clean ? check it out .
I hope this helps
T

If just for tracks, my Tomix track cleaner has got a built in vacumm. It works great, one round and comes back with very fine dust.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Don't know if this is what you're looking for. It's not a mini, but small enough to get into tight places and big enough to get the suction needed. The unit measures about 18" to the tip and has a brush adapter too. It's cordless, and charges up in the stand. I got this one at Big Lots, I think for around $20, but I've seen them at other stores as well.

Attachments

• Layout vac cleaner.jpg
    Layout vac cleaner.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 5

who_dat73

I found a kit that hooks up to my shop vac hose that down sizes the nozzel to a very small brush tool crevise tooland a couple of other atachments.. est part is where the adapter goes on the end I put a pantyhose in between for a filter and use that to pick up loose balast after the glue dries and ground cover you just turn it on and when you turn it off hold it over your contaner and it falls right back in!!