Millennium Falcon

smchristopher

87.3% nerd
Now that Fall semester is over and I've been married for two months, I can finally resume some papercrafting.
Inspired by the recent Star Wars trailer, I've decided to build this Millennium Falcon. I started by reducing the size by 32% and printed it out on 110# card stock (MF-1). I printed two copies of the main body frame on the card stock, and two copies on regular 20# paper then glued the paper to the back of the card stock so I would have lines on both sides.

Attachments

• MF-1.jpg
    MF-1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • MF-2.jpg
    MF-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 91
  • MF-3.jpg
    MF-3.jpg
    862.2 KB · Views: 100
  • MF-4.jpg
    MF-4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
  • MF-5.jpg
    MF-5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • MF-6.jpg
    MF-6.jpg
    933.7 KB · Views: 90

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Just out of curiosity, who's Millenium Falcon design model is this? Please, post the link. Thank You. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Found it!! Home Page: http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/sf-papercraft/index.html

Here: http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/sf-papercraft/sf/falcon.html

Here's the rest of the collection: http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/sf-papercraft/sifi.html

:)

zathros
tie.jpg
interceptor.jpg
reliant.jpg
1701A.jpg
at-at.jpg
destroyer.jpg
falcon.jpg
SandCrawler.jpg
r2d2.jpg
awing.jpg

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Don't know how long these will be there, so get them while you CAN!!!

panic-emoticon.jpg

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's why zathros said, you should grab everything that's left while it is still available. Things seem to disappear really fast these days, not only on the SF paper gallery (a few models on UHU's site have gone, too). I just saved the Maser cannon..! ;)

mcusanelli

Does anyone know where the second version of the Millenium Falcon, with the blue markings can be downloaded? I've been looking around for it, but no luck so far...........

mcusanelli

Wow that was fast! Thanks Starbuck, i just downloaded it, and the folder contained R2-D2, the AT-At, an Imperial Guard helmet, and the YT - 1300! I'm about to print it out, so again, thank you for this!

starbuck

You are welcome. If possible make a building threed. I am sure many members would be interested.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Be very careful on that site, it sends you to 4 Shared.

Look at the following pictures and make sure you only use "Download buttons"these to download or you will get a NASTY virus.

Only use "Download" circle in RED. The first page with the small "Download" appears, you almost need a microscope to see it, then, after pressing that button, and using either Facebook, or you Google account, etc, you get the next page, and you must only press the "Waiting Time 20 Seconds" button, Circled in read, or frankly, your computer will be DEAD!!!! And you will be :finger: 'ed

DANGER 1.jpg

Danger2.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I am just reporting on the Download procedure. I prefer not to use 4shared, fer sure, but if that is where the model is, what can you do?

I tried that method, about 10 times, it kept reading, "File has been deleted due to complaint". Maybe I'm doing it wrong, never the less, you still have to download and not click those "Traps" that take you to "Redirect Hell". I'm probably doing something wrong, looks straight forward enough. Both models are there though, the old farty way that I used. :Smartass::Computer: I may try the premium downloader, but then again, I got the gmail account to for sure and to send emails to people I don't know or trust.
images
Google, today's Corps.

starbuck

THX Zathros for the tutorial. I should have posted when I posted the link - my neglection.
I agree most "big" download Buttons lead to something. I was succsessful with "Zathros-way".