MilesWestern's Kitbash #1

UP SD40-2

MilesWestern said:
...Thanks, Dean, neither can I! Also THANK YOU(!) for the wonderful compliments! :)
sign1 Dean do you want the shell? :) That hasn't met te modeler's knife yet! :rolleyes:
Miles:wave:, WOW! THANK YOU for asking!:D, that is so cool, thanks man!:thumb::D ...but i am going to have to decline your generous offer. cripes Miles, i have SO MANY unfinished projects:eek:ops:, i need another one like i need a hole in my head.sign1 but that was VERY NICE of you to ask!:thumb: THANKS man!:D -Deano

Herc Driver

That is too cool Miles...really nice job!!! I can't wait to see it all done and on the layout - it's going to look great.

UP SD40-2

Miles:wave:, how are you coming on your doodlebug? since you DESTROYED a UP engine to do this:curse: sign1 , you know i have to see how it turns out:D. to be honest with you, i don't know much about doodlebugs, but checked some out online, you are DEFINITELY on the right track:thumb: . i did notice those with the boxed front roof usually had a light in the middle on top;) . just checking to see the outcome:thumb: :D -Deano

MilesWestern

Well, I belive decimated would be a better word for what happened to that GP18... :eek:ops: :D anyways, not much progress since, last post, things got a little off track with the sudden urge to build a bobber out of an old (SF this time) Athearn Caboose, pics at eleven! ;) I'll se if I can work on it som more, only three measly weeks of vacation!! :cry: !

MilesWestern

Cool! I see that Kevin had built one too, with my parts, and direction of course! ;)

doodlebusnew003.jpg

See the further construction and detailing here:

http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=21332&highlight=doodlebug

Also, I found out that another club member has a homebuilt gas-electric as well! :D

sdoodlebug.JPG

Well, join in the fun! :)

UP SD40-2

OK, Miles, the last pic i seen of your doodlebug looked GREAT!, and seemed like it was about ready for paint:thumb: . lets get some paint on it and show em what YOU can do! you know its going to turn out AWESOME, yours has UP parts in it:thumb: :D -Deano