Milestone reached

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by rickstef, Aug 24, 2005.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Hi all,

I just want to convey to you that I am very happy....

We just surpassed 2000 members on www.cardmodels.net

This is a new milestone for us here, we have become the largest english langauge cardmodel forum/board website.
    We have reached this plateau in about 20 months, it will be a while before we reach numbers like the mailing list hosted by smartgroups, or the numbers of some of our european sister sites.

Once again, I just wanted to thank you for contributing and sharing your knowledge, wit, wisdom, tips, techniques, and most of all, questions and answers.

Rick
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Hi all,

I just want to convey to you that I am very happy....

We just surpassed 2000 members on www.cardmodels.net

This is a new milestone for us here, we have become the largest english langauge cardmodel forum/board website.
    We have reached this plateau in about 20 months, it will be a while before we reach numbers like the mailing list hosted by smartgroups, or the numbers of some of our european sister sites.

Once again, I just wanted to thank you for contributing and sharing your knowledge, wit, wisdom, tips, techniques, and most of all, questions and answers.

Rick
  3. jcrespo

jcrespo Member

CONGRATULATIONS on this milestone. Your hard work has earned you this accomplishment.
  4. jcrespo

jcrespo Member

CONGRATULATIONS on this milestone. Your hard work has earned you this accomplishment.
  5. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Congratulations indeed go to you, Rick, Ron and all the others behind the scenes that permit this forum to function despite the best efforts of the server to cause problems. :wink:

Seriously, your selfless time and great efforts at keeping this forum going are, I know, appreciated by all and the fact that it has grown as well and steadily as it has is a reflection of those labors.

Thanks!
    Jim
  6. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Congratulations indeed go to you, Rick, Ron and all the others behind the scenes that permit this forum to function despite the best efforts of the server to cause problems. :wink:

Seriously, your selfless time and great efforts at keeping this forum going are, I know, appreciated by all and the fact that it has grown as well and steadily as it has is a reflection of those labors.

Thanks!
    Jim
  7. Gil

Gil Active Member

WhoRay for us!

On a more serious vein, only 2,000. Really makes this a rare and exotic species. Must keep our hands cupped 'round the flame...,

-Gil
  8. Gil

Gil Active Member

WhoRay for us!

On a more serious vein, only 2,000. Really makes this a rare and exotic species. Must keep our hands cupped 'round the flame...,

-Gil
  9. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

rick,
    ron,

congratulations - and a great thank you for your work on this special forum

greetings from austria
    raimund
  10. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

rick,
    ron,

congratulations - and a great thank you for your work on this special forum

greetings from austria
    raimund
  11. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Excellent. Now, what do we have to do to get the 1558 members who haven't said anything yet, to pipe up?! Come on guys, tell us what you are up to, what are you building, what do you want to build, what was the most painful way you stuck yourself with a craft knife, what's your favourite ship/plane/car/truck/tank/spaceship/whatever? I cannot believe the six of us who have over 1000 postings are so scintilatingly witty and erudite, we dazzle the rest of you into silence??!!

No, I know what it is. They are all actually building stuff, while I just wibble on about it instead. I can take the hint. I'll shut up and get on with my USS Arizona......

Tim P
  12. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Excellent. Now, what do we have to do to get the 1558 members who haven't said anything yet, to pipe up?! Come on guys, tell us what you are up to, what are you building, what do you want to build, what was the most painful way you stuck yourself with a craft knife, what's your favourite ship/plane/car/truck/tank/spaceship/whatever? I cannot believe the six of us who have over 1000 postings are so scintilatingly witty and erudite, we dazzle the rest of you into silence??!!

No, I know what it is. They are all actually building stuff, while I just wibble on about it instead. I can take the hint. I'll shut up and get on with my USS Arizona......

Tim P
  13. Mace

Mace Member

Congrats to you, Rick, Ron and all the others who made this possible.

I agree that there's only small percentage posting, but Lurked a long time before speaking up ;) So there's hope yet wunwinglow :D

Anyways hope that this community will keep growing and that we all have some really nice and wonderful builds :lol:
  14. Mace

Mace Member

Congrats to you, Rick, Ron and all the others who made this possible.

I agree that there's only small percentage posting, but Lurked a long time before speaking up ;) So there's hope yet wunwinglow :D

Anyways hope that this community will keep growing and that we all have some really nice and wonderful builds :lol:
  15. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

hmmm...

...in my opinion, it's not about quantity but QUALITY. we are blessed to enjoy both. i'm proud to be associated with such a fine site. cheers, c.b.
  16. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

hmmm...

...in my opinion, it's not about quantity but QUALITY. we are blessed to enjoy both. i'm proud to be associated with such a fine site. cheers, c.b.