Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Megazord Papercraft

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by noogie101, Apr 15, 2010.

1. nav

nav Member

Noogie101 in honour of you.

Attached Files:

• meg.jpg
      meg.jpg
      File size:
      20.4 KB
      Views:
  2. noogie101

noogie101 New Member

take your time, it happened to me
  3. noogie101

noogie101 New Member

4. nav

nav Member

Your welcome
  5. Mccall101

Mccall101 New Member

Why are the downloads unavailable
  6. pringlein

pringlein New Member

thanks, ¬°good woork!
  7. nav

nav Member

cause i'm not done yet
  8. nav

nav Member

After a long while of thinking I've completed the dinomegazord and almost done with the dragonzord battle mode but pics soon
  9. JoseOmatic

JoseOmatic New Member

Awww downloads won't show
  10. nav

nav Member

11. JoseOmatic

JoseOmatic New Member

12. nav

nav Member

some pics
  13. nav

nav Member

some pics

Attached Files:

14. GadgetX

GadgetX New Member

can someone post instructions on the Mastodon because i everything else figured out and cant piece THAT together. please and thanks
  15. btc12_blueice

btc12_blueice New Member

thank you!!! It's morphin' time..
  16. etopsirhc

etopsirhc n00b with ideas,Bad combo

i remember that show =D , though i always wanted to get the toy version that had the eastern style dragon for the red ranger .

though interestingly enough , the first series was extreamly racist XD
    red ranger was a native american
    yellow was asain
    black was african
    then pink and blue were just a white girl and guy

weird how u only really notice it after some one points it out XD
  17. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Man, I never noticed that either! That is so messed up. Some racists stuff is just so ingrained, I would bet the guy who made it did not feel like he was being a racist, just clever!?!:eek:
  18. rysjin

rysjin New Member

How is that racism? So all but 2 members of th' power rangers were ethnically different they were all Americans. I look white but I'm native american and European. So because they were ethnically different like all people are that's racist? We all bleed red bra!!!! I'll never understand some people.
  19. Zathros

Zathros Guest

:killer:You know, in that sense, you are also right. Some cultures do not have the harmful, hateful, intent, in their portrayal of other peoples. I'm considered by many people (probably because I live in Connecticut) to be Puerto Rican. Culturally, I was raised with all the music, I cook all the food (and eat way too much of it) and I speak Spanish, (und Deutsche, etwas) of Puerto Rico when I was very young, then of course, went through our American school system. I have never been to Puerto Rico. My family, from both sides, spent one generation in Puerto Rico, after coming from Spain, then it was off to Connecticut. I have been asked for a Green Card by some prospective employers. When they asked this, I declined the position, as I have a problem working for morons. People in Connecticut (89% anyways, that's what it feels like) tend to ask, "Are you Puerto Rican?", I always reply, 'Part", they ask "which part", I always reply, "the right part".:twisted:

I have always felt American, sometimes, even "Amerriccun" (especially when traveling through Europe:neutral:). We Americans notice all these differences in ourselves, but the second we get off a plane or boat, into another country, you can be guaranteed of one thing, you will be spotted as an American immediately, no matter what hair color you have, how tall, or the ancestry of your progenitors, you will be called an American. That may in fact be prefaced with a variety of adverbs, some nice some not. The people of the world spot Americans instantly.

How does that fit in with the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers". Not sure, I rambled on for so long, I forgot.:v8: Oh yea, I don't know.:p:patriot1:
  20. rysjin

rysjin New Member

Well zarathos some people are morons unfortunately. My intent isn't derailing this thread noogie101 those are some simple but fun papermodels nice job. Nav, I'm sure that you'll figure out th' mastadon part you've done a good job so far keep us posted on ya progress.