midnight shift on the EG&E

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hello everyone---during our last photo shoot at doctor wayne's we were experimenting with different settings on my camera.in reality i was trying to improve the background settings as they usually appear blurry or out of focus with many of my pictures.anyway,i think i found a way to improve the backgound but in doing so,all my pictures were very dark.when i uploaded the pictures on my computer,i added some special effects.i hope you like the results(if you can see them)---thanks,cn nutbar and doctor wayne

15082006006.jpg

15082006045.jpg

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Looks like you've achieved the effect you were hoping for. Nice! I like the drawn in lights which I wouldn't have identified as such except I've done that too...takes a steady hand! :)
Ralph

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Outstanding!!!

nutbar:wave:, AWESOME PICS!!!:thumb: :D i think you done a GREAT JOB on the lights too!!!, looks VERY REAL!:thumb: :thumb: THANKS!:D Deano

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
nutbar, i swear YOU and Wayne could make a book, and it would sell a MILLION copies!:thumb: . between the OUTSTANDING PHOTOGRAPHY, GREAT ENGINES, and FANTASTIC LAYOUT, i would think it would be a MUST HAVE, for model railroaders:thumb::D . BTW, i like the engine pictured;) , and love that type of tender:thumb: . as far as tenders go, UP's centipede type tender is my fav, but the one you have in those pics comes in a VERY close second:thumb: :D THANKS!-Deano

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
thanks for your kind remarks---now that i got the hang of it,another shot of 4100 passing the station at elfrida

15082006023.jpg

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Nice work salvaging those photos, Mister Nutbar. If I'm not mistaken, isn't that Barney Secord's coupe heading up River Road, with the law in hot pursuit? In another couple hundred yards, the road begins to climb sharply, and when Barney tromps down on the accelerator, that cop will feel awfully lonely down here in the valley by himself. Folks around these parts say that Secord's car is faster than his 'plane, but he's just as wreckless in either.

Wayne