Micro layout

Tyson Rayles

I was going to use a wood frame building for the watchman's shanty/office, but Mike C suggested using an old caboose or boxcar. so here is what I came up with.

aco.jpg

What was a attached garage has had the garage door replaced with a steel door and will now be buried into the hillside to be used as a bunker to store the explosives :eek:

acp.jpg

Now to get em' installed

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Tyson I haven't checked in on this thread for a while...WOW!!!..its really coming along great! Nice mine, excellent scenary as usual (love your trees) and that neat little box car office makes me want to make one too.
Ralph

Tyson Rayles

Well this gets the micro finished. Yeah, I know they are never :rolleyes: finished and there are more things I'm planning on doing and when/if :D I get more done I will post it here. First a shot from the left

acs.jpg

From the right

acr.jpg

And an overall shot of the mine area

act.jpg

Tyson Rayles

Thx Ron & Scott! :D Scott I'll try to get one posted tomorrow, been thinking of trying to take a shot of each side and the gorge end and splicing them into a panoramic shot also.

Sir_Prize

Awesome work my friend.
Hard to believe you were telling me a few back that you were thinking of putting up...
couldn't get the hang of it. Looks to me like you put that horseshoe in a ringer.

Tyson Rayles

Thanks Ken! Here is a shot taken from the company helicopter as per Scott's request :)

Attachments

• Helicopter shot.JPG
    Helicopter shot.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 118

spitfire

Fabulous Tyson!!!!! Amazing how much you were able to fit into that tiny space - and yet none of it looks crowded or forced! Awesome!!!

Val

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
That's a really neat layout Mike. You have captured the fall colours beautifully. The structures look right at home.

SAL Comet

Tyson Rayles said:
Thanks Ken! Here is a shot taken from the company helicopter as per Scott's request :)
Thanks Tyson, Company helicopter ah, just what are they diggin' out of that mine? :D

Tyson Rayles

Thanks folks! :) Val I suprised myself with how much I was able to get in the space. Scott it's a gold mine, so no problem being able to afford a helicopter :D :p :D . Of course there is no safe space to land, ran out of room before thinking of a heliport! :rolleyes: :D Robin the fall colors is one of the areas I am the least happy with, will probably switch some of the trees out.

George D

Tyson,
I cleared this with the FAA. You now have a helipad. :)
George

Attachments

• Helicopter shot.JPG
    Helicopter shot.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 176