micro C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-Bruce

It can be done. The problem I face is extracting the meshes correctly. At least I think it is. The mesh data is in a format called W3D. That can be opened and converted by MAX with a plugin. Though I have yet to succesfully extract and convert a C&C mesh.

Hang on, you're talking about C&C3, I'd assume the method is the same but I've only tried with Generals, Zero Hour and their mods.

Nothing

Longtime Member
well the problem is that stupid 3d max. 3d max has a plugin to convert w3d files. i havnt been able to find another converter for w3d.

Nothing

Longtime Member
C&C3 mammoth tank

was 9 pages, i printed 6 pages to 1. an awsome model. the full sized one would be pretty impressive! each track section has its own page. i may revisit this one in full scale later.

mammoth 3 001.jpg

mammoth 3 006.jpg

mammoth 3 003.jpg

mammoth 3 007.jpg

mammoth 3 009.jpg

mammoth 3 010.jpg

Master-Bruce

There's that giant coin again! LOL

WOW! 6 pages to 1?! I think you are some kind of geneticly enhanced super builder! LOL Very nice buddy!

If we didn't know of your skill at building in micro scale I'd have thought that our leg was being pulled. :) I'll be sending you an email shortly. ;)

Nothing

Longtime Member
scud launcher from generals

printed 4 pages to 1.
scud 001.jpg

scud 002.jpg

got 2 more to do. i just got a speacial gift from a freind, so im doing that one next.

Nothing

Longtime Member
C&C3 orca

this was a really hard one! printed at 4 pages to 1. i think ill revisit this one at full scale also. i was pleased with how it turned out considering the difficulty level.unfortunately this one wont be released due to some conflicts of interests. a huge thank you for the gift!(you know who you are:thumb:)

orca 001.jpg

orca 002.jpg

orca 003.jpg

orca 004.jpg

orca 005.jpg

Master-Bruce

SO COOL!! Once again, my hat goes off to you for a great build! The Orca and the Mammoth were always my fav units in C&C.

Master-Bruce

Hey Good news! :)

Don't sweat it Fico! It wasn't like it was a falling out over it or things got nasty. We all just have our own ways of doing things. It's cool! ;)

Lex

Dollmaker
Glad to see you guys are working together! I'm anticipating more amazing models!

logicman

Greybeard
Hey, Nothing!

You've been found out!

I found a picture of the other side of your coin. sign1

Attachments

• wooden nickle.jpg
    wooden nickle.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 153

Master-Bruce

There's that damn giant coin again!!!!!

Great build again buddy, what are you gonna do when you run out of C&C models?

P

paulhbell

Nearly missed this thread. Don't know how, I check the forum at least 500 times a day.

I'm a big fan of the games and love the models. Your doing an excellent job with them.

Nothing

Longtime Member
yea venom is next. after i do a test build for skip. that should give you time to get another one together!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.