Metasequoia Plugin converting

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
Aug 25, 2007
Schwedt/Oder, Germany
Hi folks!

I have a problem, maybe i´m to stupid but i cant solve it!

i would add some plugins for Metaseq, but all these plugins i must self create!

http://metaseq.net/en/developer.html

they are available in the SDK version (i need for Metaseq v.3) of Metaseq and i should use Visual Studio 2008 to convert a *.cpp file (or something from there) into a *.dll file!
I really dont understand how i can convert it into a *.dll!!! and i follow the instructions, but somewhere i did a fault!

Maybe someone has the knowledge to make it or had already convert the files into a *.dll amd can send me these! Please!

Thanks for help
Marko

sjsquirrel

Feb 9, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
stevebondy.ca
The SDK does not contain plugins that you can add to Metasequoia (except maybe some examples), it is the tool that you use to create plugins of your own. It is used in conjunction with Visual Studio 2008. In Visual Studio you start a new "DLL" project, add the Metasequoia controls or whatever, and write your programs using the defined API (Application Programming Interface).

Does that help?

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
Aug 25, 2007
Schwedt/Oder, Germany
thats the problem! i know that there are no DLL files in SDK! and i know that i can create a DLL from SDK with Visual Studio! but i try it 3 times and i cant create the DLL! maybe i´m really to stupid or i dont understand what i really should do!? or both :eek:ops: