Metal Gear Rex.

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Skyline, Jan 11, 2007.

1. xyberz

xyberz Member

Can't wait to see the finished product. Please do take your time and put as much effort in it as you can when you've got some time on the side to attend to it.
    Half effort models really aren't worth making, even when it's something that you like.

I like the saying from Will Smith;

"If you're gonna give it 99%, you might as well give it 0%. It's 100% or nothing at all."
  2. xyberz

xyberz Member

Can't wait to see the finished product. Please do take your time and put as much effort in it as you can when you've got some time on the side to attend to it.
    Half effort models really aren't worth making, even when it's something that you like.

"If you're gonna give it 99%, you might as well give it 0%. It's 100% or nothing at all."
  3. xyberz

xyberz Member

4. xyberz

xyberz Member

5. xyberz

xyberz Member

6. xyberz

xyberz Member

7. xyberz

xyberz Member

8. xyberz

xyberz Member

9. xyberz

xyberz Member

10. xyberz

xyberz Member