Metal Gear Rex.

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Skyline, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Skyline

Skyline Member

I think it's great, especially the low polygon count.
    Seems accurate enough, so I won't offer resources. What are you having issues with? I'm new to 3D modelling, but would be glad to assist you, even if only as a sounding board.
  2. Skyline

Skyline Member

Seems accurate enough, so I won't offer resources. What are you having issues with? I'm new to 3D modelling, but would be glad to assist you, even if only as a sounding board.
  3. Skyline

Skyline Member

4. Skyline

Skyline Member

5. Skyline

Skyline Member

6. zecks

zecks Member

its not that i am having issues with anything its just i dont have alot of time to fix it and adjust it. i just have alot of projects im doing all at once. it was a really quick model so its not 100% accurate but its a start.
  7. zecks

zecks Member

its not that i am having issues with anything its just i dont have alot of time to fix it and adjust it. i just have alot of projects im doing all at once. it was a really quick model so its not 100% accurate but its a start.
  8. zecks

zecks Member

9. zecks

zecks Member

10. zecks

zecks Member

11. zecks

zecks Member

12. zecks

zecks Member

13. zecks

zecks Member

14. zecks

zecks Member

15. zecks

zecks Member

16. zecks

zecks Member

17. zecks

zecks Member

18. zecks

zecks Member

19. zecks

zecks Member

20. zecks

zecks Member