Metal Gear Rex.

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Skyline, Jan 11, 2007.

1. xyberz

xyberz Member

I have a six page model from Keiji Matsumoto, not sure if it's the same version you have. The file is about 3MB zipped.

I haven't put it together yet, so I'm not sure as of the quality of my version.
  2. xyberz

xyberz Member

I have a six page model from Keiji Matsumoto, not sure if it's the same version you have. The file is about 3MB zipped.

3. xyberz

xyberz Member

4. xyberz

xyberz Member

5. xyberz

xyberz Member

6. xyberz

xyberz Member

7. xyberz

xyberz Member

8. xyberz

xyberz Member

9. xyberz

xyberz Member

10. xyberz

xyberz Member

11. Skyline

Skyline Member

That's exactly the one I have. Pretty good. I built mine from thin sheet styrene.
    If i can't get a good PDO of Rex, I wonder if it's possible to "trace" the current paper model we both have into a 3D program, improve on it and virtually fold it together....
  12. Skyline

Skyline Member

That's exactly the one I have. Pretty good. I built mine from thin sheet styrene.
    If i can't get a good PDO of Rex, I wonder if it's possible to "trace" the current paper model we both have into a 3D program, improve on it and virtually fold it together....
  13. Skyline

Skyline Member

14. Skyline

Skyline Member

15. Skyline

Skyline Member

16. Skyline

Skyline Member

17. Skyline

Skyline Member

18. Skyline

Skyline Member

19. Skyline

Skyline Member

20. Skyline

Skyline Member