Metal Gear Rex.

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Skyline, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Skyline

Skyline Member

As the title says, I'm looking for a quality model of Metal Gear Rex from the Konami game Metal Gear Solid.
    I do have the MD Rex that consists of 6 sheets and an instruction page that also has a "secret" Metal Gear included, but it's rather small and not well detailed.
    Any other MG Rex, especially in PDO format would be wonderful.
    Thanks for any help.
  2. Skyline

Skyline Member

As the title says, I'm looking for a quality model of Metal Gear Rex from the Konami game Metal Gear Solid.
    I do have the MD Rex that consists of 6 sheets and an instruction page that also has a "secret" Metal Gear included, but it's rather small and not well detailed.
    Thanks for any help.
  3. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  4. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  5. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  6. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  7. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  8. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  9. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  10. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  11. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  12. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  13. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  14. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  15. Skyline

Skyline Member

Thanks for any help.
  16. xyberz

xyberz Member

I have a six page model from Keiji Matsumoto, not sure if it's the same version you have. The file is about 3MB zipped.

I haven't put it together yet, so I'm not sure as of the quality of my version.
  17. xyberz

xyberz Member

I have a six page model from Keiji Matsumoto, not sure if it's the same version you have. The file is about 3MB zipped.

18. xyberz

xyberz Member

19. xyberz

xyberz Member

20. xyberz

xyberz Member