Message from uhu02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearz

THANK YOU uhu02 !!!!!!!! You are a Master Modeler!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ekuth - . Seeing how uhu02 is taking such a great risk for us, might it not be a better idea to convert the 'keys to the car' so to speak, to an image?. At least then, only registered members will be able to view it and take it for a test drive. It seems a little exposed just sitting there out in the open for ANYONE to read and nut out. Its only a minor point I guess, although it will afford uhu an added bit of security. = Possibly raging paranoia, I'm just compelled to point it out.

jparenti

Seeing how uhu02 is taking such a great risk for us, might it not be a better idea to convert the 'keys to the car' so to speak, to an image?. At least then, only registered members will be able to view it and take it for a test drive.

I tend to agree somewhat, as it would exclude passing strangers from exploiting the works. However, I'm fairly certain that a pirate would have a hard time tracking UHU's site down, tracking this website down, and then putting it all together, unless they're already a member here. Then again... I agree with UHU's security, as I admire his work highly and do not wish to see it pirated. Gearz's idea is worth considering, and it's quite clever...

the4ce

AHH!!!! I know where to enter but I don't know how to enter! Can someone give me some hints with the id and pass? Please.

EDIT: Never mind...solved. :)
Thank you very much uhu! :thumb:

Red

Yes thank you Vary vary UHU02 :thumb:
I would Like to ask what happened to Uhu02's time machine and Maria they look good but they are not to be found in his library :cry:

oriod01

Red,
uhu02 has said he will look into returning those files to the library, as well as fixing the Max Rebo and Dekard Blaster files.

subtle54

Domo arigato utu02-san. Thank you for your generosity in granting fellow zealots access to your card models. I admire your work on the 2001 Discovery 1 and EVA Pod card models. Your skill and craftsmanship are masterful!

antisubae

I didn't know what I was missing until I viewed the library. :eek:

uhu02 - 本当にありがとうございます

I hope Google's Japanese is better than mine!

(edit) Holy crap, have I really never posted here before now? :lol:

Darth Windius

Konishiwa gosaimatsu Uhu-san,

I fell in debth of gifts with you for your fantastic models.

Except supporting you through posts, how can I ever help you or thank you?

Again, many thanks and congrats!!!

Domo aligato gosaimatsu Sensei.

racc00n

Thank You!

Along with everyone else, I humbly thank you for being so kind as to share your skills with us mere mortals! I am truely in awe. Thank you.

皆と共に、私は分け前に関してとても親切私達とのであることにあなたの技術卑しくただの人間感謝する! 私は偽りなく畏怖である。 ありがとう。

gisteam27

Please help

Sorry mates, as a dumb german I still have problems to solve the puzzle about the right pass. I tried almost all combinations of the words I think are the right ones. Maybe someone could be so kind to send me a private message. Thanks a lot!
Thomas

Fiver

uh...
I feel very stupid asking but I feel completely stupid clicking combination after combination... can someone PM me how to do this? Apologies and many thanks to one of the greatest designers in the genre!

Fiver

Status
Not open for further replies.