merry christmas

Bob Collins

Come now Woodie, that's isn't the Christmas spirit. We're you taught to share with your friends. Don't know about the reszt on here, but I paln to eat my share of those prawns while I'm in OZ in six months!!!

Even if you can't share my foot of snow, I'll wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bob

RI541

I think we should all get together and send Woodie a foot of snow.:D :D :D

And maybe a slush ball:D :D :D :D :) :)

Glad to see your back Woodie:D :D

acshrpe

Now I know where the crate marked "The Gage" is going! It's headed to Woodie's place full of snow and slush balls :D :D
If his winters contain 70 degree weather, what are his summers like?

Merry Christmas Woodie. Hope a snowball gets you :D

K.V.Div

No snow for us in our part of the Wet Coast of Canada.
Looks Like Santa is bringing us lots of rain (Which we need):), and lots of wind (Which we Don't):( for the next few days.
Merry Christmas to all the great folks and those who are close to you here on the gauge. May the day bring happiness and many fond memories for you to charish through the years.
Have a great one and Cheers!

Terry

yes ima thats my house and its snowing has I writhing this:D :D :D :D hope all had a very merry one too next year atrain and more lights and a other super bowl champ and maybe a new camera too so I can take a better pic and am taking dontions for the elec bill:D :D :D rich

K.V.Div

Hey Rich, It Looks Like you are well into the Christmas Cheer, at least 4 or 5 glasses by now :D :) :D :) :D :).
Your Light display still looks great, Good Job.
BTW, I am in the first year of my new house and was only able to put up 125 lights (5 strings) outside, whereas, in my last house, I added to my light display over 16 years to the point were I had over 2,500 lights set up on the house and every tree and shrub in the yard:cool:.
And Yes, The electrical bill was enough to make one sit up and take notice :eek:.
Again, Merry Christmas to you and all close to you, God bless and hav a great day :).
Cheers! (Yes I too am well into the Christmas Cheer)

Terry

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Merry Christmas everyone.
Whether you're gonna be driving in the snow, or in Woodie's case heading to the beach.
Isn't it summer there now?

Woodie

Originally posted by eightyeightfan1

Isn't it summer there now?

Yep. It is! But not very summery today. Only about 20F (68F) and rained all day. At least the rain will help to put some of the fires out! :)