nativity.gif

Was I suposed to use a train pichamr

2-bubbassquat1.jpg

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
Apr 4, 2005
Hainesport NJ
yeah, you know it!

i hope they make a model of that one day. the ALP46 is supposed to be an americanized DB-101 class or something, but the marklin versions look to different, expensive, and beyone my modeling skills to kitbash into the ALP46.

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
Merry Christmas Mikey and crew.

I have a present for you. Take a ride on my train. Okay....it's a rollercoaster.... but it's still a train on tracks. I made this with my new game, Roller Coaster Tycoon. After you watch the video you can check out the screenshots by following the links on the top right of the page.

Enjoy and have a merry time of year. :thumb:

Castle Grim's Ride Through Hell

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/TrainClown/Castle%20Grim%20Pix/?action=view&current=CastleGrimproject7.flv

The best to you.

TrainClown :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
To everyone here, their families and their loved ones. We can wish you no more than peace, happiness, prosperity and good health for the holiday season and the coming new year.

Attachments

• Gauge 2006.jpg
    Gauge 2006.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 27

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
TrainClown said:
Merry Christmas Mikey and crew.

I have a present for you. Take a ride on my train. Okay....it's a rollercoaster.... but it's still a train on tracks. I made this with my new game, Roller Coaster Tycoon. After you watch the video you can check out the screenshots by following the links on the top right of the page.

Enjoy and have a merry time of year. :thumb:

Castle Grim's Ride Through Hell

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/TrainClown/Castle%20Grim%20Pix/?action=view&current=CastleGrimproject7.flv

The best to you.

TrainClown :wave:

That is so cool!!!!! :D :D :D